party invite

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

The Grock in the Frock
KG Regular

Well i missed all the hoo har and 4 once was not involved! Chantel and my self thought it might be a good time for a party.Our last parties have been a success :lol:
You all invited,just need a time, date and a theme,how about it!!!!!! :D
Love you lots like Jelly Tots
Chantal
KG Regular

You can count me in, most evenings I'm available for at least part of the time. I can do wine :twisted: but not sure what the theme should be...
Chantal

I know this corner of the earth, it smiles for me...
The Grock in the Frock
KG Regular

i can do belly dancing 8)
madasafish
KG Regular

I'll bring the gin and dancing girls..

Who's doing the entertainment?
Clive.
KG Regular

Well, I'm not very good at parties.....but I could come along and tell you all about my latest aeroplane spottings... :wink:

...and after that the history of our wheelbarrow fleet........

Clive. :wink:
Nature's Babe
KG Regular

Belly dancin sounds cool - wondering which of the fellas can flex his Pec's
to music ?
Sit down before a fact as a little child, be prepared to give up every preconcieved notion, follow humbly wherever and to whatever abyss nature leads, or you shall learn nothing.
By Thomas Huxley
http://www.wildrye.info/reserve/
richard p
KG Regular

guess id better pop out to the shed and see if i can find the last bottle of sprout wine....perhaps its matured into something potable.... must be ten years old now.... if its hiding ive got some plum or blackberry thats tasty.... but seems to make people giggle and fall over
peter
KG Regular

I can offer.some Raspberry Vodka? :D
Do not put off thanking people when they have helped you, as they may not be there to thank later.

I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Primrose
KG Regular

Think I've still got some ancient Sloe Gin left in a cupboard I can add, although that bottle has gained a bit of notoriety.

We'd hurriedly decanted it into a Ribena bottle from which I hadn't removed the label. Some relatives staying with us at the time saw it in the kitchen and gave some to their 7 year old son, thinking it was Ribena. There was a bit of a panic later when the poor child kept zonking out all over the floor.
The Grock in the Frock
KG Regular

Ha ha,bring that primrose,i will be like the little one after a few,could you put it in a babies bottle pls,may b that can b our theme,babies,would love to see some of the lads on here in a nappy,or is that to perverted :shock:
Primrose
KG Regular

Well, I'm told by somebody who enjoys a few nights out on the social scene that the prime ploy these days is to go into your party venue with your rehydrating bottle of mineral water emptied and refilled with generous amounts of Gin or Vodka and tonic. I gather it's a common way in these cash strapped times of keeping down the cost of purchased alcohol in Night Clubs!

But perhaps we're going to be meeting in OH's greenhouse where he's got the scrumpy cider barrel all set up for a squiffy evening so subtefuge won't be necessary.

If it's a Tramps Ball or fancy dress, , I've still got a pair of old gardening trousers somewhere where the back seam has split in a rather interesting place.
Primrose
KG Regular

Oh - and Clive..... After a pint of OH's Scrumpy, I'll definitely be up for a ride in your Wheelbarrow ! It surely can't be any more mind boggling than the ride I once had on somebody's Penny Farthing bicycle after his rather intoxicating 21st birthday party in the days of my youth.
The Mouse
KG Regular

Primrose wrote: It surely can't be any more mind boggling than the ride I once had on somebody's Penny Farthing bicycle after his rather intoxicating 21st birthday party in the days of my youth.

Wow - I hadn't realised you were so old, Primrose!
cid_005201c6cfb8dce783d06401a8c0big.gif
cid_005201c6cfb8dce783d06401a8c0big.gif (72.47 KiB) Viewed 3976 times

Eek - It's probably time to make a quick exit!

Only joking :D :D :D
Cauliflower is nothing but cabbage with a college education.
Mark Twain
Geoff
KG Regular

Need some party games - I haven't come across any online games but then I am not a party animal. Perhaps something from "I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue" could be adapted. They have one where they each add alternate words to a never ending sentence but that could become a rather long thread. How about adding sentences to a story, each sentence of a maximum length say 10 words?
peter
KG Regular

Riddles?
I'm edgeless, divided, yet united and cut through things, what am I?
Do not put off thanking people when they have helped you, as they may not be there to thank later.

I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic