Ok I know I am missing a few brain cells at the moment but!

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Catherine
KG Regular

I know I have been on this web site for quite a few years but I still dont know how to change the b***dy time on my page so pleeease some one tell me how to do it as I have just tried and I still cant do it.!!!!!!!!!!!!! :?
peter
KG Regular

Click on "User Control Panel" Yellow on Green in the top left corner
From the options on the left centre of the resulting page click on "Board Preferences"
On the resulting page change the value in "My Timezone" to "UTC Greenwich.." and tick the appropriate one from "Yes" or "No" below it.
Finally click on "Submit" at the bottom left.
Do not put off thanking people when they have helped you, as they may not be there to thank later.

I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Catherine
KG Regular

Thank you Peter eventually I did it. I think I need a yearly email to remind me because I tried it several times but it did not work. I really dont know why I did not remember it. :roll:
Mike Vogel
KG Regular

Catherine, you are not alone. Long live the cybernetically-challenged!
Please support Wallace Cancer Care
http://www.wallacecancercare.org.uk
and see
http://www.justgiving.com/mikevogel

Never throw anything away.
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Dear Catherine, you haven't been sat there trying since last week have you, just wondered as we haven't seen you for a while. :wink: :)

As Mike said, you are definately not alone on the matter.
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
Catherine
KG Regular

Good morning OH, I can do my husband's accounts on spreadsheets but I fail to be able to change the time on here. :roll: I have just been very busy, we have had a major damp problem in our lounge and have had to rip everything out and start again. Not an easy job choosing furniture and carpets and curtains, give me a job outside anytime. That's why I called my post the above. :lol:
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Dear Catherine, i wondered quite what the title meant, now all is explained. :)

Hope you have now got everything sorted, i have heard getting colour combinations right, can be the trickiest of jobs. :)
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
richard p
KG Regular

in hadnt even noticed the clock at the top of the page , now i know its there , and its wrong, can i be bothered to change it?... ive got one in the bottom right corner thats right ....and a gurt big un on the wall so i dont think ill bother... it'll be right next summer, if i remember its there..... which reminds me ive got three in cars that are wrong never seem to have something small enough to poke the buttons to hand when i notice them.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic