Arrrgggghhh - or something similar!

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

alan refail
KG Regular

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The worst thing about making Christmas shopping earlier is that it brings on the outrage earlier. After all, you don't have to go to Selfridges, but you do get bombarded by the complaints. Why bother? Enjoy the rest of the summer (unless you're in NW Wales, of course, where it's still raining).
Elaine
KG Regular

I get more anti festive season every year which passes by. It just becomes a huge trial trying to do normal things, like the weekly/monthly grocery shopping. Usually spacious supermarket aisles are blocked up with additional baskets/tables of festive kelt, making your attempts to push your wayward trolley in a straight line, impossible. Your usual purchases have been taken off to accomodate festive lines :x and then there are the Seasonal goods aisles filled with more kelt to decorate your home. :roll: The car parks are full and you waste time and petrol trying to find a space so that you're het up before you even get inside the shop.

Forget it! I can live without the hassle of the festive season thankyouverymuch.
Cheers!
Happy with my lot
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic