Dentist:-Robbery?

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

snooky
KG Regular

My Wife had a tooth repaired today.Part of the enamel around a filled tooth came away and the filling started to crumble away,so,off to the Dentist who repaired it at a cost of £280 :!: When dentists opted out of the NHS they gave themselves a license to rob :!:
In fact,it's a toss-up who charges the most for their services-dentists or vets :roll: :roll:
Regards snooky

---------------------------------
A balanced diet is a beer in both hands!
WARNING.!!... The above post may contain an opinion
Shallot Man
KG Regular

The beauty with vets is the animal cannot complain.
macmac
KG Regular

My OH has the same tooth filled every checkup,said filling falls out two days later.Each time he pays for the filling :?
sanity is overrated
donedigging
KG Regular

I haven't had a dentist for the last 16 years, as have had no need to, whats the saying....if it's not broken, no need to fix it.....

last weekend I lost a filling.... went to emergency NHS dentist on Monday now have temporary filling, told to register with a dentist who will finish treatment (his waiting room was empty... why couldn't he do it all ?)

and get this, a bruise on right side of my face, that looks like someone has given me a good thumping

and paid for it :shock:
donedigging
Shallot Man
KG Regular

Wife went yesterday to have a cap fitted as an NHS patient, £198.
Catherine
KG Regular

My OH has to have three front teeth crowned next month, he had a car accident 22 years ago and in December they started to shale away, so he went to the dentist who did a temporary treatment. I hate to think how much it is going to cost him with three. :shock: I have one crown which has a fine crack in it and I saw the dentist yesterday but he did not mention it so I kept quiet. It is not causing me a problem at the moment. The check up was £16. something. Less than five minutes thats not bad going is it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic