Please can we have some more 'funnies'?

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Pa Snip
KG Regular

Amazing, appears to take 2 minutes less if you speak Welsh

The danger when people start to believe their own publicity is that they often fall off their own ego.

At least travelling under the guise of the Pa Snip Enterprise gives me an excuse for appearing to be on another planet
alan refail
KG Regular

Three surgeons are discussing what kinds of patients are the easiest for operations.

The first surgeon said, "Electricians are the easiest. Everything inside is color coded."

The second surgeon said, "No, librarians are the easiest. Everything inside is in alphabetical order."

The third surgeon said, "No, politicians are by far the easiest. There's no heart, no guts, no spine, no brain, and no balls. Plus, the head and ass are interchangeable."
Cred air o bob deg a glywi, a thi a gei rywfaint bach o wir (hen ddihareb Gymraeg)
Believe one tenth of what you hear, and you will get some little truth (old Welsh proverb)
Shallot Man
KG Regular

alan refail wrote:Three surgeons are discussing what kinds of patients are the easiest for operations.

The first surgeon said, "Electricians are the easiest. Everything inside is color coded."

The second surgeon said, "No, librarians are the easiest. Everything inside is in alphabetical order."

The third surgeon said, "No, politicians are by far the easiest. There's no heart, no guts, no spine, no brain, and no balls. Plus, the head and ass are interchangeable."

Looking how they are all performing now. Can quiet believe it. :( :(
Geoff
KG Regular

Because you spend two minutes trying to fathom the gobbledegook before you notice the English.
Monika
KG Regular

Two from the Gargrave and Coniston Cold Parish magazine:

What bishops do
We were celebrating the 100th anniversary of our church, and several former vicars and the bishop were in attendance. At one point, our vicar had the children gather at the altar for a talk about the importance of the day. He began by asking, "Does anyone know what the bishop does?"
There was silence. Finally, one little boy ventured, "He's the one you can move diagonally."

Parking
A man was driving down the street in a panic because he had an important meeting and couldn't find a parking place. Looking up toward heaven, he said, "Lord, take pity on me. If you find me somewhere to park, I will go to church every Sunday for the rest of my life." Miraculously, a parking place appeared. The man looked up again and said, "Never mind. I found one".
alan refail
KG Regular

Cred air o bob deg a glywi, a thi a gei rywfaint bach o wir (hen ddihareb Gymraeg)
Believe one tenth of what you hear, and you will get some little truth (old Welsh proverb)
Monika
KG Regular

A Yorkshire farmer's wife had called the doctor because her husband Fred's life was slowly ebbing away. The doctors duly arrived, examined the patient and gently told his wife,
"I am afraid Fred has passed away peacefully", when a mumbled voice came from the bed,
"Nay, A'm not a gonner yet".
To which his wife : "Thee shut up, Fred, doctor knows best".
Primrose
KG Regular

28B0AF7E-D92E-426B-A8AA-F9897BB50CE0.png
28B0AF7E-D92E-426B-A8AA-F9897BB50CE0.png (2 MiB) Viewed 4687 times
Pa Snip
KG Regular

" Richard don't lay out there like that dear, what will the neighbours think. Come in and add fuel to the fire"

R I P
Clive Swift
aka Richard Bucket

The danger when people start to believe their own publicity is that they often fall off their own ego.

At least travelling under the guise of the Pa Snip Enterprise gives me an excuse for appearing to be on another planet
peter
KG Regular

FB_IMG_1549128139829.jpg
FB_IMG_1549128139829.jpg (95.2 KiB) Viewed 4678 times
Do not put off thanking people when they have helped you, as they may not be there to thank later.

I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
alan refail
KG Regular

Comedy with a serious message.

snooky
KG Regular

Heaven.jpg
Heaven.jpg (111.63 KiB) Viewed 4643 times
Regards snooky

---------------------------------
A balanced diet is a beer in both hands!
WARNING.!!... The above post may contain an opinion
alan refail
KG Regular

Michelangelo's statue of David returns home

david.jpg
david.jpg (26.01 KiB) Viewed 4607 times
snooky
KG Regular

When your sense of humour gets you into trouble

A lady about 8 months pregnant got on a bus. She noticed the man opposite her was smiling at her. She immediately moved to another seat. This time the smile turned into a grin, so she moved again. He seemed more amused. When on the fourth move, the man burst out laughing, she complained to the driver and he had the man arrested.The case came up in court. The Judge asked the man (about 20 years old) what he had to say for himself.The man replied..."Well your Honor, it was like this: When the lady got on the bus, I couldn't help but notice her condition. She sat under a sweets sign that said, "The Double Mint Twins are Coming" and I grinned.Then she moved and sat under a sign that said "Logan's Liniment will reduce the swelling", and I had to smile.Then she placed herself under a deodorant sign that said "William's Big Stick Did the Trick", and I could hardly contain myself.BUT, your Honor, when she moved for the fourth time and sat under the sign that said "Goodyear Rubber could have prevented this Accident"..
..I just lost it......."
Regards snooky

---------------------------------
A balanced diet is a beer in both hands!
WARNING.!!... The above post may contain an opinion
alan refail
KG Regular

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic