log on

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

The Grock in a Frock

i called bt about my e mail and after a lot of farting about can now get mail.i have got 2 pm's but cant reply as i dont know who there from as the forum will not let me log on.ive tryed what you said chantal,with no success,what can i do next apart from screeeeeem :x
Anonymous

I don't know if this will make a difference, but you used to be registered as The Grock in the Frock, and you are now The Grock in a Frock.

valmarg
peter
KG Regular

Dummied up sending a PM to you Grock and only one Grocky name shows up if you search for names beginning "The" and it is "The Grock in the Frock"
The Grock in a Frock

help me,i dont know who i am,i'm very confused,think i need my medication :?
Tigger
KG Regular

Try a double dose Grock - I did mention before that you're a The and not an A, if you see what I mean. Chantal has asked Mr Potato Head if he can help, so all might be well tomorrow. :roll:
The Grock in a Frock

hooray,help has arrived :D
Tigger
KG Regular

We hope!
Tigger
KG Regular

I've just had another look at your original name Grock and it was The Grock in the Frock. This may be too obvious, (and I know I asked you about upper and lower case letters before) but are you sure you're using the same mix of capital and lower case letters? Same goes for your password.
The Grock in a Frock

ive just been on my e mail and me thinks ive missed a letter out of my password...i think ill change the name to Ponelopy pitstop...silly old me....and yes i know its spelt wrong.im a really bad speller,some idiot in the goverment thought it would be cool to teach kids to spell things the way they were spelt,that was way back in the 70s,im one of those kids still paying the price....did manage to get me A Level English Lit though,but it was in my 20s and not in school :oops:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic