Whats the worst Wedding Anniversary present?

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Morning Donedigging. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
Franksmum
KG Regular

Hmmm we don't really do anniversary presents

but for our wedding two years ago we received:-

2 t shirts with 'Ah I see the f**k up fairy has been again' and a red plastic bong (we don't even smoke tobacco..)

The givers are no longer on our Christmas card list, what goes through these peoples minds???
Elaine
KG Regular

We don't do anniversary, birthday or Christmas presents to each other as we buy things we like/need during the year anyway.....so long as I get my soppy card I'm happy! :roll:

A friend of mine was extremely miffed one year, when her husband bought her a frying pan for her birthday. :shock: It was one of those posh boxed ones and her husband had nicely wrapped and be-ribboned it. Her disappointment and the ensuing tantrum was monumental...when she threatened to wallop him with the pan, he made a hasty retreat.
I don't think she ever truly forgave him for that frying pan..I do know she never used it!! :lol:

My husband never buys me flowers. Only on one occasion, when we first met eight years ago, did he present me with a bunch of flowers which had so obviously been bought at a Petrol Station. Nothing wrong with that, you might think, but..... he was on his motor bike at the time and said flowers had been shoved down the front of his leather jacket, so were a bit sorry looking! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheers!
Happy with my lot
Mike Vogel
KG Regular

The worst wedding anniversary present? A subscription to Weightwatchers.
Please support Wallace Cancer Care
http://www.wallacecancercare.org.uk
and see
http://www.justgiving.com/mikevogel

Never throw anything away.
macmac
KG Regular

I've just realised today the best present is my lovely OH of 37years washes up after every meal even when I use every pot and pan we possess that's a real gift, beats the bunches of flowers that are easy to give :)
sanity is overrated
The Grock in the Frock
KG Regular

the stuffed chicken(ornamental) in a cage,with the egg it had just laid,the egg even had pretend chicken poo attatched to it with a little fluffy feather attatched to the poo!! :shock: :? ooh! and half a doz eggs.
The worse one my o.h ever got was a box of 12 party size tubes of bovril flavoured twiglets!!!! :evil:
Yes we are still married :D
Love you lots like Jelly Tots
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic