Chuckles

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

naturediva
KG Regular

Hi everybody :D
Thought I'd share these witty ditties which my son sent to me earlier:-

Two atoms walked into a bar. One turned to the other and said "I think I've lost an electron!"
the other replied "are you sure?"
The first atom turns and says "I'm positive!"

Two cannibals tucking into a clown. First one turns to his friend and asks "does this taste funny to you?"

:) :wink:
Last edited by naturediva on Tue May 26, 2009 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It may be that some little root of the sacred tree still lives. Nourish it then, that it may leaf and bloom and fill with singing birds. Black Elk
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Dear Naturediva, very funny, for a perect Sunday morning. :D
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
peter
KG Regular

Three little pigs, 2009.
The big bad wolf said, "I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house down."
The three little pigs said "***K off or we'll sneeze on you!"
Do not put off thanking people when they have helped you, as they may not be there to thank later.

I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
naturediva
KG Regular

The following were obtained by some friends spending an evening on a beer bus :P - so don't expect too much:-

Honesty in politics is much like oxygen. The higher up you go the scarcer it becomes.

An office girl had problems with her computer so she called the I.T. guy over to her desk, whereupon he clicked a couple of buttons and solved the problem. As he was walking away she asked "So what was wrong?" and he replied "It was an 'ID ten T' error". Somewhat puzzled she said "What's an 'ID ten T' error in case I need to fix it next time?" He gave her a smile "Haven't you heard of an 'ID ten T' error before?" "No" she replied. He said "write it down and you'll probably figure it out"..... ID 10 T

Well - I did warn you :lol:
Last edited by naturediva on Tue May 26, 2009 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It may be that some little root of the sacred tree still lives. Nourish it then, that it may leaf and bloom and fill with singing birds. Black Elk
Elaine
KG Regular

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Brilliant...especially like the 3 little pigs.. :lol: :lol:
Happy with my lot
Essexboy
KG Regular

Has anybody had that e-mail from the department of health warning you not to eat tinned pork? I ignored it, it was just Spam!

Regards, Essexboy
naturediva
KG Regular

Yes, just had to forward the 3 little pigs joke :lol:
and as for the spam - groan and ha ha :wink:
ps. spam must be 'popular' was mentioned in yum yum some days ago - careful it could catch on - er then again no I think not :?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic