Ryans Gold?

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

peter
KG Regular

Anyone planning to fly Ryan air?
Hears of the mooted pay to pee plan?
How many budget airlines will follow suit.

Can't you just see the scene.
The stag do to Dublin, "Look luv, it's up to you, either you let us use the toilet, or we use the seats."

or

Lizzie, off to Dublin again..........

"Just cross yer legs gal." :twisted:
Do not put off thanking people when they have helped you, as they may not be there to thank later.

I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
seedling
KG Regular

I read about that the other day. £1 a pee. Shocking. They will be selling collostomy bags with the sandwiches next :roll:

Seedling
Shallot Man
KG Regular

peter. i suppose you could carry an empty bottle ! :lol: :lol:
alan refail
KG Regular

The ladies could use one of these and then chuck it out of the window :twisted:
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

But please not above Milton Bryan. :shock:
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
alan refail
KG Regular

OH

Leave the top off the compost bin and hope their aim is good :wink:

Reminds me of the old sign in men's lavatories:

We aim to please. You aim too, please
lizzie
KG Regular

I did fly with Ryan Air........and was pleased with the service. The online check in was fab and saved the queuing. Just went straight to passport then to the departures area.

Going to and from Dublin was fine, just over 40 mins so going to the lavvie on the plane was not needed.

However, anything longer and I would object to paying a pound per pee. I don't know if it's just me but, when flying for more than an hour, I have to go. Think it must be something to do with the g-forces of airline travel or something. I'll just cross me legs and hope we get in on time :twisted:

Plus, travelling back to Liverpool from Manchester, on a train, on a Friday night was a somewhat enlightening experience.............the sites ya see when you aint got yer gun :twisted: :? :shock:
Lots of love

Lizzie
goldilox
KG Regular

Do they charge the pilots too? I know for a fact (wicked stepson's a Ryanair pilot) the stewardesses aren't allowed to give them coffee - if they bring their own they can have some hot water!
alan refail
KG Regular

Let's hope Mr O'Leary doesn't see this and come up with another money-making scam :wink:
Primrose
KG Regular

Ridiculous isn't it? However if everybody just had the nerve to piddle discreetly in their seats or in the case of men, onto the floor in front of them, Ryanair would have a whole fleet of totally unserviceable aircraft within a few hours, which would pong so heavily for months that nobody would ever fly in them again. My cat once piddled in fright on my car seat en route to the vets (how do they always know where they're going ??) and for six months afterwards I had to drive around everywhere, even in pouring rain, with the windows open because I just couldn't get rid of the smell, despite using every odour zapping products on the planet.
Shallot Man
KG Regular

Primrose. I take it you are leading the way ! :lol: :lol:
lizzie
KG Regular

I am hoping to go back to Dublin again in July for a certain concert......so booked the hotel in advance (no payment until I arrive) and was going to book the flights once I was sure I had tickets.

I did a search yesterday and it would cost £90 for 2 of us return.........fair enough... I did a search today, after a certain annoucement, and the amount had gone up to £190.......same flights, same times, same destination.

I thought you thieving, racketeering barsteward.......at least Dick Turpin was honest in his dishonesty.........

I don't really have a choice timewise, have to get from airport to hotel, book in then back across Dublin to gig site, so will have to fly as ferry takes 8 hours.......but I won't be using the lavvie......oh no........

*************** Lizzie goes to find her long dress and waterproof shoes *************************** :twisted:
Lots of love

Lizzie
peter
KG Regular

Here's something for you to memorise pre-flight Lizzie. :D
Do not put off thanking people when they have helped you, as they may not be there to thank later.

I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
lizzie
KG Regular

Like it Peter, Like it....................I know exactly which site this is now going on..........hahahahahahahahahahaha

A few of the lads have already said they will be "availing themselves of the facilities without it costing a quid"

Making sure I am not on the same flight back or after them...........they're getting tanked up in Dublin :shock: :twisted:
Lots of love

Lizzie
Primrose
KG Regular

Love the oxygen mask. Held upside down it could double up as one of those useful little uninary receptacles!
Shallot Man - Yes, I'd definitely be leading the way. I hate flying so much that I usually spend an hour before each flight in the terminal loo so might not have too much left to contribute! However, after I was once trapped for several hours in a motorway traffic jam because of a serious incident and was forced to relieve myself on the hard shoulder in full view of all the surrounding trapped motorists my husband bought me one of those useful little gadgets in case it ever happened again. It's never been christened yet so if I ever have to fly Ryanair......!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic