att gang

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

The Grock in the Frock
KG Regular

the old tart has fell and dislocated her shoulder.ha!ha!she recons it was on the ice,but me thinks it was whilst on the sprout wine.me thinks she needs LOTS of T.L.C,and guess what the b.b.c filmed her whilst the doc was sticking her shoulder back into place..eeeeeeeeeee :shock: .no really she looks like crap,and im sure you lot could cheer her up,and guess which arm she hurt....the one she wipes her bum with.ha!ha!ha!.i asked her if she needed a hand but she declined the offer.ive told her if shes looking for sympathy ,its inbetween shit and syphilas in the dictionary :twisted: :twisted:
Love you lots like Jelly Tots
Tigger
KG Regular

I feel as though I should say something but I'm not sure what it might be. I'd like to say something helpful. Grock/Lizzie - can I do anything useful?! We may be a few miles apart but I'd happily make the journey.
Anonymous

Oh Grock, please don't be so cruel to the old ducker. However she sustained the injury it must hurt a lot. If you're out on the tonk, you are impervious to pain, ie the more alcohol you have in you the less likely any injury will hurt you, (I think). I've never put it to the test! (well, not recently)

Love and kisses,

valmarg
Jude
KG Regular

Hope you feel better soon, Lizzie. At least with the weather being so cold you're not missing out much on the cultivation side. Spent an hour or so in the accident department myself this week having my daughter separated from a make-up sponge which had mysteriously got up her nostril.
Our brilliant(!) GP had been treating her for a sinus infection since a couple of weeks after Christmas...2 lots of antibiotics. When he wanted to have a go with a third sort I (being a nurse) put my foot down with a firm hand and said I was sure there must be something up there! Glad I did, too, the smell was getting unbearable for us...god knows what it must have been like for her, poor little thing.
Well, I say little, actually she's 8 and should have known better!
PS when are you going to be on the telly? Will you be on the 'ordinary' Trauma or the uncut version later?! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jude

There are more questions than answers.
Tigger
KG Regular

Lizzie - I think this may be a scam to get our sympathy for The Grock. If not and it's genuine, I'm happy to help in any way possible, if only to start off a few seeds. Let me know.
The Grock in the Frock
KG Regular

honest guys,im not being orible to the tart,she does look like poo,like i said earlier on,she needs lot of laughs to make her feel better,maybe our sence of humour up here in de pool is different to down south,.....now theres a row i could start,but not intentionaly.shes now special needs.SPECIAL AND NEEDS LAUGHS :wink:
Love you lots like Jelly Tots
Chantal
KG Regular

Where's that Piglet when you need him?
Chantal

I know this corner of the earth, it smiles for me...
lizzie
KG Regular

Yep, that's the Grock for you, all care!!!!! Bless her, she offered to do some shopping for me (I think so anyway as i'd had some serious medication so things are a bit of a blur.)

The programme should be on in June or July. They'll contact me if they're going to use the footage.

I must say though that a&e were fab. I had no waiting round, got seen straight away, was in x-ray within 5 minutes and was out within 4 hours. Brilliant they were.
Lots of love

Lizzie
lizzie
KG Regular

Oh, Piglet has offered me a place in his shed so that Mrs Piglet can feed me Chicken soup and look after me.

Not sure what Piglet will do. Probably not a good idea to be anywhere near him when you've only got one arm working. I'm thinking you'll need all your wits about you :twisted:
Lots of love

Lizzie
pigletwillie
KG Regular

Rest assured Lizzie, you would be safe and sound, not least because Mrs Piglet has escaped from the shed and is now armed with the cattle prod but mainly because I am a real gentleman.

You would be well looked after and you could tell me all the dark little secrets you know about Grock :shock: , We have two nice open fires, a very large wine cellar, Green and Blacks Chocolate in the cupboard and Moi as Chef. :D

Mrs Piglet could cut up your food for you and Grock could neglect your children whilst your away.

An offer of a lifetime eh :twisted:
Kindest regards Piglet

"You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind".
Chantal
KG Regular

Do you do B&B for all comers in that sty of yours or just the sick and injured. Sounds like a nice weekend break sort of place and I'd get to shovel some shit too! Heaven
Chantal

I know this corner of the earth, it smiles for me...
lizzie
KG Regular

Very nice offer thanks Piglet. My kids would gladly go to Grock as they think the sun shines out of her backside.

As for little secrets there are plenty!!! :twisted:

Known each other since we were about 5 years old.

How did Mrs Piglet escape your clutches Piglet? A damn, fine woman. Be careful of Johnboy though, He likes a fine strapping, healthy lass!!!!!!
Lots of love

Lizzie
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic