Am I going crackers?

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Chantal
KG Regular

Probably. I do wish you'd stop saying things about people who don't have sheds, I'd love one, just not allowed one and I am REAL and AHEAD of lots of people I know...
Chantal

I know this corner of the earth, it smiles for me...
Compo
KG Regular

Is it really irritating, want me to change it, would hate to offend......any suggestions....??
If I am not on the plot, I am not happy.........
Johnboy
KG Regular

Hi Compo,
I haven't got a shed but I've got a couple of Barns will that give me admission to your select gang!! :wink:
JB.
Chantal
KG Regular

No Compo, you stay as you are, I can live with it, sniff :cry:

A couple of barns, JB you big show off. :lol:

I could always change my signature to compete, "want a poo poo? get a Lulu..." you know the sort of thing.
Chantal

pigletwillie
KG Regular

I have two Compo, come on in and shut the door. Chanters, you can sit in mine if you want yuo Shedless Sherrif.
Kindest regards Piglet

"You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind".
Chantal
KG Regular

What an awful stigma, a "shedless sherriff" :cry:
Chantal

lizzie
KG Regular

Never mind Chantal, you can share my shed if you want. Can't get in the thing cos it's full of stuff (what stuff I don't know) but you're welcome to squeeze in. Think I might clear it out this week. Then again, hell might freeze over before I tackle that job :twisted:
Lots of love

Lizzie
peter
KG Regular

Got a good book last Christmas (04) "Men and Sheds".

It's just photos of blokes with their sheds and a little explanatory text with each photo.
Do not put off thanking people when they have helped you, as they may not be there to thank later.

I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Compo
KG Regular

I got that book too and there is a similar one on alotments called allotment folk it is also in the same format, I have three sheds at home and one on the plot, which has a primus stove and a couple of deckchairs with the obligatory lulu bucket, our parish council does not care what we put up, however, it does look a bit higgledy piggledy, i'll post some pics one day.
peter
KG Regular

Will loose my best shed for ever soon, :cry: :cry: when mother's house gets sold.

Built it myself, based on something my late father started but never completed. Around fifteen foot by eight foot inside. three windows, including a six footer at the front, double doors with a roofed veranda/porch. Even has an old school woodwork bench around eight foot long with woodwork and metalwork vice's.
Too big, heavy and custom built to dismantle and move.

Aah well, have to work out if I can make something at my place and move the bench :) .
Do not put off thanking people when they have helped you, as they may not be there to thank later.

I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Compo
KG Regular

Sounds fantastic to me!! Shame it is going to go, only hope that the new owners enjoy it and respect it eh?

Can you build one at home as a memorial kind of thing??

Compo
Allan
KG Regular

You have set me thinking. I now have 4 sheds, 3 at the farm, one at home. Oldest is just about the same ages as I am, youngest was erected last year.
3 were moved here from Surrey when we came, manhandled by the two of us in sections. Throw in the garage and that's quite a lot of rain that can be collected, add 4 polytunnels, no wounder I have plenty of rain water at times but unless there is a dcent amount of rain soon there will be none left.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic