A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

oldyummymummy
KG Regular

Please forgive me for any ignorance - I posted earlier re the melons in greenhouses - there are 16 views and no replies! I assume that folks thought I was posting with stuff to grow! Sorry, no. However would be happy to share ideas?
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

A warm welcome to the forum oldyummymummy.

Sometimes it takes a little while to get an answer to a question even though it has been viewed a fair bit. The reason being that a lot of us are probably in the same boat as you and don't know the answer, but an answer does normally appear in the end.

I try and help with most things if i can but i haven't had my thinking head on for the last few days.
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
richard p
KG Regular

sometimes i look at a thread and can think of someeone else who could probably answere it better so leave it for a while to get the knowledgable anweres, if they arnt forthcomming i will add my tuppence worth later. bear in mind that a lot of us arnt wedded to our computers and it could even be a day or two before we get back. :D
Stephen
KG Regular

Hi
Just a wave from another newcommer (fairly new anyway).
Sorry, I won't be able to help with your original question but regarding views of threads, this is normal. Lots of people will read a contribution whether they know about it or not. Then there are the internet spiders (or whatever they do call them)which trawl for e-mail addresses for spam purposes - just to make honest people's life more miserable and waste our time.
Do not despair, the answers are out there somewhere.
Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
oldyummymummy
KG Regular

Thank you to all for your replies - I think I understand how it works now. Thanks for understanding newbie ignorance/unfamiliarity.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic