Howard Bantam

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Howard Bantam
KG Regular

Does anyone out there in internet land have a manual/handbook for the above machine, I'm in desperate need of a copy. I acquired my Bantam recently and having got the beast going I need to find out about lubrication etc. Heeeeeeeeeeeelp
peter
KG Regular

Tried Chester Hudson yet?
Failing that try e-bay and ask any Batam vendors if they have the manual & access to a phot-copier.
Martin

Hello there Try E Bay under Rotavator, they do appear, also try Vintage horticultural and Garden machinery website people do advertise them, of copies There was one on E bay last week I'm sure Good luck Spares are still avaiable at Standen Engineering Nottingham, but you may need to order them via a garden machinery dealer or a tractor dealer
blighted
KG Regular

Hi

Think I have, somewhere!, a photocopy of the original Howard operating guide for the Bantam. From memory it was very very simple but if you need me to carry on looking will do BUT have a number of commitments which will delay my search, sorry.

Let me know and if I find it I will have to post you a copy.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic