Great Green Greenhouse

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

mjr600
KG Regular

Hello, I'm a new forum member and am happy to say that the gardening bug that runs in our family has taken a hold with my wife and I. I'm veg and fruit, she's flowers, pretty standard stuff I guess.

The purpose of my first post however is to help my brother and forum members with gardening products at great prices. He has just created an EBAY shop selling gardening products from Gardman in Lincolnshire.

If its a success it means his fiance can give up work and stay at home packing parcels whilst looking after
their new baby Thomas :-)

His shop can be found here..

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/The-Gardeners-Friend

Its been going a month and seems to be doing well and amongst other things he's now started selling family friendly, powdercoated green polycarbonate greenhouses. Got one in my garden and so far its stood the test of a winter in the garden of our house which isn't named 'Windy Ridge' because of the beans we eat !

An 8 x 6 with glazing, base and construction tool for less than £300 delivered.

So thats it my first post, I hope I haven't broken forum rules by 'advertising' here and if I've offended anyone may the curse of untended alstomeria be upon me.
Chantal
KG Regular

Don't think you're breaking any rules, there's lots of links on here. I've just visited and bought something too!

Thanks
Chantal

I know this corner of the earth, it smiles for me...
mjr600
KG Regular

A big thank you for everyone who has visited the site over the last day. Its been the best days trading ever, hope the clogs fit Chantal. Good to see that someone has recognised the Greenhouses are a great buy and a lot of you have bought plant labels which are a bit of a bargain.

They've got that so much wrapping to do poor Thomas isn't going to get his nappy changed anytime soon :-(

Now theres an idea, biodegradable nappies that you can compost....
The Stone Age did not end for lack of stone, and the Oil Age will end long before the world runs out of oil.
mandylew
KG Regular

cloth ones you can recycle :idea: (and I believe there are some organic cotton on the market that claim to be compostable at the end of their lifespan) have you not tried them yet!

Mandy
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic