Liquid Gold

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

The Grock in the Frock
KG Regular

dont ask liz to bring one,the last time i saw her pee in a bottle ,it was a 5lt one :oops:
Love you lots like Jelly Tots
lizzie
KG Regular

That is true but it was purely for medical reasons. The bottle came with a very attractive, brightly coloured carrier bag with the words BIO HAZZARD written in red lettering!!

It caused quite a stir on the High Street. I believe JLo now has one. :twisted:
Lots of love

Lizzie
The Grock in the Frock
KG Regular

liz just pm you
peter
KG Regular

Wonder if Bob Flowerdew is reading this golden stream. :twisted:
He could get a lot of material for his next composting book.
The Grock in the Frock
KG Regular

i have certificates in water sports,but not the kind ye all thinking of :twisted:
vivie veg
KG Regular

Hi,

Someone asked about the smell (I think on page 3...but I have not had the chance to reply before now!)

I used to wake up about 6 am and did my Urine routine then, (wash face, drops in ears and soak head and feet if dandruff and atheletes foot are a problem). I would then have a bath at about 7am to get nice and clean before anyone else got up. However since leaving office work I have got out of the routine and the dandruff is back, so maybe I should start again!
I don't suffer from insanity .... I enjoy it!

Vivianne
Chantal
KG Regular

Urine can cure athlete's foot? Every summer if I have bare feet and then get them wet from watering the garden, I get athlete's foot or something similar, usually within about an 30 minutes. Are you seriously telling me that peeing on my feet will fix the problem? How long do you soak them? I don't think I could wash any other part of me with urine though, I'm thankful I don't have dandruff! :shock:
Chantal

I know this corner of the earth, it smiles for me...
nog
KG Regular

It's probally not Athlete's foot sounds more like "trench foot" to me.
Chantal
KG Regular

No, it's not, that much I can promise because I had the only reported case of Trench Foot in Warwickshire since the end of WWI only a year ago! That was unbelievable and took ages to get rid of and no-one has a clue how that started.

No, this problem occurs every time I wear flip flops or have bare feet and get my feet wet; I only have to splash them. I start scratching within minutes and then my skin cracks open. It's horrible and bloody itchy. If peeing on my feet will cure it I'll be paddling in the stuff daily in the summer.
Chantal

nog
KG Regular

I true parlementry stylie "Madam I referr you to my previous answer". Trench Foot.

If you get your feet wet and leave them wet for 24hrs in boots, you get Trench foot. and like Marlia once you got it you stay got. It clears up but it don't go away. Do you get the little blisters between the toes?
Chantal
KG Regular

Yeah, well I managed to get it in the winter without ever having feet wetter than being in a shower once a day, and it doesn't get you between the toes. I had to take all sorts of ghastly drugs for almost 4 months to get rid of it any my foot went WHITE I thought it was going to drop of!!! :shock:

So Sir, I refer to my previous answer, my skin cracks wide open, underneath and between my toes if my feet get splashed and even if they dry off very quickly. I'm not clumping around with my wellies full of water, trust me on this and for 24 hours? Give me a break! My doctor told me initially I had a soil allergy but as this could happen in the middle of town or on the beach he revised his opinion somewhat and treatment for athletes foot sorts it out; hence my question about standing in a bucket of wee. :?:

Ugh, I can't believe I'm discussing my FEET in public! We'll have all sorts of weird foot fetishists on here before you know it. You're not one are you? :?
Chantal

Chantel,

It's worth a try with urine as it cures so many things. Just soak your feet and I used to wrap mine up in big plastic bags before putting my feet in slippers (to soak the feet for longer and protect the slippers) I'd give your feet an hour or two before rising with water and thoroughly drying. I would suggest you need to do it for a very long time (one hour a day for a month or more) to allow the infection to be thoroughly killed and your skin to recover it's resilience, baring in mind that skin takes 7 years to completely replace itself.

I really hope this helps you.
pigletwillie
KG Regular

Chantal,

if you run out, let me know as I have plenty :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Kindest regards Piglet

"You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind".
vivie veg
KG Regular

Sorry above guest was me!

Also forgot to say that a work college once had a foot problem with very dried cracking skin and it took the Doctors over a year before they sorted her feet out.....told her to wash them with Tar soap!
I don't suffer from insanity .... I enjoy it!

Vivianne
lizzie
KG Regular

Chantal

If you're going down this route to cure your poor feet, Grock has a paddling pool that the kids no longer use. I'm sure we'd all be willing to send you our "donation" to help you get better :twisted:
Lots of love

Lizzie
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic