Aldi - 16th Feb

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Tigger
KG Regular

For anyone who needs a small, temporary greenhouse, Aldi have their usual bargain one on sale this Thursday for £11.99.
I've got several of these as they give me a bit more propagating protection at the busiest times of the year, but can de dismantled quickly when they're no longer needed.
I also use them inside one of my tunnels when I want the extra insulation.
Maybe I should get another one..............?
lizzie
KG Regular

Cheers Tigger

I get a lot of stuff from Aldi. B&Q have a 4 shelf one for about £25. I thought it was too expensive so i've never bothered to get one. For £12 quid I might be persuaded
Lots of love

Lizzie
Tigger
KG Regular

I can recommend them. I've got one or two, or three, or more.
As for Aldi, Lidl, Poundland - they're wonderful. I buy all my bargains there and spend what's left at Waitrose and Sainsbury's, David Austin roses, Ryton. Great life!!
lizzie
KG Regular

Yep, go to Poundland, Wilkies, Lidl. Anywhere really that isn't going to rip me off. I hate being ripped off. I tend to get annoyed
Lots of love

Lizzie
Jude
KG Regular

I bought an Aldi one a couple of years ago and it's been very useful. Unfortunately the zips aren't up to much so now it's held together with clothes pegs. Having said that, with the addition of bubble wrap and fleece it's kept my sweet peas, mint and potted parsely going all winter... so far.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic