Camping

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Primrose
KG Regular

Yes and the frightening thing is that these people are actually allowed to vote and decide on the fate for the rest of us !! Your future is definitely safe in their hands :(
pongeroon
KG Regular

And they WILL breed freely, dammit!

Er, hi everyone, this is my first post on this forum, and I'm not really an up-my-own-exhaustpipe-fascist. I just sound a bit like one sometimes. :oops:
Chantal
KG Regular

... and I agree with you all the way. :wink:
Chantal

I know this corner of the earth, it smiles for me...
Primrose
KG Regular

I'm probably becoming more garrulous as I grow older but every time I open my newspaper and read the headlines, I feel I'm living in an increasingly alien environment, with fewer and fewer people sharing the same values as I have. Reckon I should be auditioning for the Grumpy Old Women TV programme.
lizzie
KG Regular

I'm right with you Primrose. I'm definitely getting worse. I was watching the programme the other night and found myself nodding in agreement on quite a few occssions........I am a Grumpy-nearly-early-middle-age-woman......

What happend to good manners, self respect, dignity and a feeling of self worth?

Maybe i'm an alien and was transported to this strange land during my sleep? :shock:
Lots of love

Lizzie
The Grock in the Frock
KG Regular

oh dear,what will you all think of me,i wear me p.j's when i go to the aqua fit club,i have my swimming costume on under neath and then have a shower when i get out and put them back on ,drive home and then fall into bed :? it REALLY is practical,time saving,comfy,bla,bla,bla :D !
Love you lots like Jelly Tots
jopsy
KG Regular

hey lovely hope youre feeling better! :wink:
"Happiness is the sense that one matters"
Primrose
KG Regular

Grock, just hope your car doesn't break down on the way home !! I once had to drive my husband to the airport in my nightdress hastily covered up by a raincoat when his taxi failed to turn up to take him for a very early flight and he was in danger of missing it. . As I was driving home along the motorway I suddenly spotted my petrol tank was reading Empty. I had visions of being stuck on the motorway dressed like that and having to walk along the hard shoulder to find an emergency phone. (Long before the days of mobile phones). My luck held and the engine spluttered out just as I pulled into our road so I always venture out fully dressed now!
Essexboy
KG Regular

This isnt Wales, but you campers out there may like to try Breck farm campsite near Cromer Norfolk. Apart from the fact that it is cheap, they also allow camp fires and they have a farm shop selling their own free range eggs and Norfolk pink potatoes.Contact them on [email protected]
Essexboy
KG Regular

Sorry, should have added that the website is www.breckfarm.co.uk
Chantal
KG Regular

I love that area of the world. When I was a child we used to holiday at Bacton nr Cromer.

I almost wish I had a caravan (I'd not cope with a tent now...) :D
Chantal

The Grock in the Frock
KG Regular

PRIMROSE:yep it has happened,was taking the husband to work in p.js and no shoes,when low and behold the clutch went on the car.we both had no money and i had left me mobile phone in the house :cry: lucky for me though,there was a pair of wellies i always leave in the car,only thing is though,they are bright pink with red roses all over them,so we had to walk back the 2 miles in the rain.....me in my bright blue p.js with the teddys on them and the wellies and the husband in his prison offercers uniform. :lol: and the husband being him,told most people we walked passed"dont worrie,shes had her medication,and i;m taking her back the unit right now" :oops: :oops:
Love you lots like Jelly Tots
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Dear Chantal, just to think when i go to Bacton each year i am probably walking where you have walked, those few years ago. :) :wink:
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
Chantal
KG Regular

I loved the beach at Bacton, with the possible exception of the occasion when my sister found a very large, dead, eel on the beach. The little horror picked it up (it still had a weight and broken fishing line attached to it) and chased me up the beach with it. I was only about 7 (she was 5) but I think I could have broken an olympic record getting away from her. :lol: :lol:

It's nice to know you're walking in my footsteps OH. 8)
Chantal

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic