Happy BirdayAmadeus

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

lizzie
KG Regular

No, a tenna lady. Trust you to lower the tone. There's always one isn't there
Lots of love

Lizzie
pigletwillie
KG Regular

so a tenna lady is a woman of ill repute who charges £10 and sings like pavarotti.

Thats cool, I have an uncle who could do with her number lizzie
Kindest regards Piglet

"You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind".
Tigger
KG Regular

Allan - glad to hear you're warming to Sarah Raven. I'm a big fan of her no-nonsense approach and her cutting garden advice is second to none.

Now wait for the complaints that this thread is about Mozart..................
Chantal
KG Regular

Well it was but it somehow seems to have segued in incontinence knickers! How for pities sake? Talking about Sarah Raven is not really a problem compared to that little lot... :D
Chantal

I know this corner of the earth, it smiles for me...
pigletwillie
KG Regular

wow is Sarah Raven a tenna lady
Kindest regards Piglet

Tigger
KG Regular

Well - she was a GP once. This might just be a public sector joke as Tenna is a make of incontinence pads.

Sorryxx
pigletwillie
KG Regular

Seriously though Tigger I too like Sarah Raven. Her straight to it approach is great. On Gardeners world I just cant take Rachael De Tame seriously as she appears to be more of a clothes horse than a horticulturalist
Kindest regards Piglet

Tigger
KG Regular

And of course she was a model before she was a presenter. Just jealous - I'm more like SR than RDT!
pigletwillie
KG Regular

Good for you, you cant beat a lady who is happy not wearing a "label" and who can go on national television with her coat tied up with string. I think she is grand and gets the job for keeps, especially now she is into growing veg.
Kindest regards Piglet

The Grock in the Frock
KG Regular

it's me,it's me.glad you really DIG me guys.i thought with my no nonsence approach on this forum,that you all would of clicked a bit sooner,and come on,didnt me name give anyone a clue?
Love you lots like Jelly Tots
peter
KG Regular

Naughty, naughty, naughty bad Grock!

You must have had a bit too much monosodium glutamate in your fried rice.

You are much too sensible sounding to garden like SR.
The Grock in the Frock
KG Regular

ha ha,GOODNIGHT PETER :wink:
Love you lots like Jelly Tots
Allan
KG Regular

I don't want to be a spoilsport but this topic was started by me for a very good reason , namely to celebrate the 250th anniversary of Mozart's birth but has now degenerated to yet another "teaparty". Could you please do the decent thing and carry on all that chat elsewhere such as a new topic, call it what you will, the original topic and all that goes with the music scene is far from exhausted, for one thing there is another disc on sale today and my guess is that anybody who wants the first disc might still get a copy, if not then phone up the helpline and ask them nicely and chances are you would get away with a porky pie or two to the effect that the disc was missing.The site master has given us carteblanche to have almost any topics on this website so it's really up to you not to spoil it for others who don't wish to go along with smalltalk.
Apart from all that I'm sure we can help one another on a personal level to fill in gaps in our music library i.e.peer-to-peer.
Have a nice day all of you, be thankful for the blessing of a sunny day and that shortly we can put winter behind us.
Regards
Allan
[email protected]
Allan
KG Regular

We went to the shop this morning and bought the Sunday Telegraph to get the Mozart 2nd. CD and spotted an offer in the Sunday Times for 3 Mozart CDs free, all you pay is postage so got a copy of that too.I note that Symphony 40 is among the contents, no complete list is given but you can read the contents of one of the Cds in the picture. Overture to Cose Fan Tutti, Serenade in G MajorK525, Eine Kleine Nachtmusik, ov. The Marriage of Figaro.It may be too late to get that paper now, there is a form to cut out and fill in. If there is another way of getting the free CDs I will tell all.
There is www.timesonline.co.uk/music
yet to explore.
Allan
valmarg

If anyone wants the CDs given away by the 'Telegraph' papers, they can have ours. Just send a PM, and they are yours.

valmarg
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic