Soil Temperatures

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Chantal
KG Regular

I'll check with the Warwickshire Street Lighting Team on Monday. :wink:
Chantal

I know this corner of the earth, it smiles for me...
Wellie
KG Regular

hi lizzie, paulie says you can get anti climb paint from any large paint supplier,and you can apply it with a brush.
What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. The good they do is inconceivable....
lizzie
KG Regular

Thank you Wellie and Paulie. I'll let the committee know.

The problem we have is that a lot of dog walkers use the path at the boundary of the allotments to walk through to the park so perhaps we could start half way to protect the innocent.

I still think the sub machine gun turret and few good shots will solve the problem :twisted:
Lots of love

Lizzie
Colin Miles
KG Regular

Afternoon Oldherbaceous,

Only just got a soil thermometer this year, so can't comment on last year. I also got an automatic weather station for Christmas and it is interesting to note that the mean temperature for March to date is still less (only slightly) than for the whole of January. Of course it is far to wet to do anything meaningful outdoors. Just hope it starts to dry out soon.
madasafish
KG Regular

My local police forced my neighbour to put up signs warning of her anti-climb paint. She had painted her downpipes as the b####ers used to climb onto her falt roof.
So she painted a sign in black anti climb paint.. as it is dark when they do it:-))

They stopped.

I find old engine oil mixed with grease and rancid fat works well coupled with wire...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic