magazine

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

barry.a

To the ed.
could you please me tell whats happened to the Peters Plot article in the magazine its allways been very interesting and we my family miss it very much

b.a.
Mr Potato Head

Hi,

I've had a word with the editor, and he's assured me that Peter's plot will be back in next month's issue of KG, with a few new features besides!

Thanks
lizzie
KG Regular

Just hought that I would say

WELL DONE TO ALL AT KG

The mag is going from strength to strength and so is the forum. It's very refreshing to know that the Editor and his staff really appreciate the feedback from the readers and activley encourage this.

Just thought that I'd say my bit as credit where credit's due.

Well done everyone, keep it going
Lots of love

Lizzie
Chantal
KG Regular

I'm with you on that one Lizzie. This new forum is fantastic and so much improved on the old one. No disrespect, the old one did it's job but times have changed. I particularly like being able to PM people and subsequently meet, exchange addresses/phone numbers etc with no fear of all and sundry picking up the details. Thank you Leigh. :D
Chantal

I know this corner of the earth, it smiles for me...
Carole B.
KG Regular

Love the mag, but could we have some more adventurous seed than radish and 'gardeners delight'please.
Carole.
Chris
KG Regular

Hi

As an early sceptic I have to agree with Lizzie and Chantal - the new forum is a vast improvement. Also the magazine is improving - and I like raddishes and will definitely be sowing the French Breakfast under cover this weekend.

Chris
Chris
Tigger
KG Regular

My vote too. Magazine and Forum better than ever. Thank you muchly.
Johnboy
KG Regular

Hi Mr PH,
I live in a very rural area and on Sunday morning there were 8 copies of TKGM in the shelf in the local Garage/Newsagent/Mini Supemarket and today they are sold out leaving all the others still on the shelf.
If this is repeated nationwide sales will be booming!! Quite deservedly so!
JB.
KGAdmin
Site Admin

If a shop has sold out - or does not have any KG's on its shelves remember to pester the nice manager/shopkeeper for more copies!

Quite often a shop will sell out but its day to day employees don't bother to check or re-order those titles, making it hard for others.

:)

KGAdmin
Johnboy
KG Regular

Hi Mr PH,
Locally there are four on order and it was through my cajoling that the other 8 copies got brought onto the shelf.
As I say this is a very rural area and to sell this amount is doing exceedingly well.
I can assure you that THE magazine is displacing all the others.
I will not mention any by name but the one you can attribute to the BBC has had it's day in these parts as there are currently none on order and they sit on the shelf unsold.
JB.
Malk
KG Regular

I have to agree about the free seeds, didn't we get similar ones last year. I know I gave away some radishes last year and have some left over gardners delight I didn't buy. GD are good and I'll use them again, but . . .

And next month is carrots - whooo!

Let's try something different like cavolo nero, chard, artichokes, strange gourds or pumpkins. I suppose those are a bit more expensive, but you could mix it up with the cheaper stuff.
Welcome to Finland!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic