font size

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Brian The Snail

Hmmm, I'm not sure the forum is, technically speaking, supposed to be in use yet! There doesn't seem to be a link on the homepage (I just guessed it... :shock: )

I agree the font size is too small tho' - hope they make it a bit bigger (perhaps a bit more like the homepage) :D
Sylvie

:( This is not the first site I've used that has this stupid print size. It's impossible to read. The whole thing is too complicated. Bring back the old forum!!!!!!!!! It may have been a bit long winded but not geeks could follow it.
jane

Can't read this font size. I think it's a conspiracy to oust the over 50's - get it at work too - everything in font size 8 or 10. I gather you hit the quote button to make it bigger. I feel as if it's an intelligence test. Who can make it through the maze?
richard p
KG Regular

ive viewed this on a 17 inch monitor and a small laptop and can read it on both, but have just spent a fortune on new glasses and wont be 50 till the spring!!!
Mr Potato Head

Hi folks,

I am the designer of the KG site, and am glad to see that we have such a savvy audience!

I promise you all that I will be making the font size bigger (the new forum is still currently a work in progress... please be patient)

In the meantime, you can resize the fonts throughout the site (forum or otherwise) by clicking

View => Text Size => Larger

in your internet explorer menu

I am endeavouring to make the entire site as accessible as possible for all people, and am more than happy to hear your suggestions for any features that you may think you'd like to see...

Thanks

Leigh

much better now

unless i have changed soemthign myself without knowing it.

stu

:P
richard p
KG Regular

had to get my 7 year old to explain these little yellow gizmos :wink:
SweatPea

I'm really not sure of the colours, the grey's clash alot with the greens and reds - and the icons used are on a white background and sit very badly on the grey.

Maybe it's early days?

I did like how informative the old forum was, there is that saying, "if it aint broke...."

Carole
rosie

exuse me father i am ten :evil:
Minky

yeah you should know that :D can't stop laughing now
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic