To Grock in the Frock (jazz)

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Molly
KG Regular

OK, Grock in the Frock, expose your real identity or I will never take a word you say seriously! :lol: The jazz site is on the BBC Jazz website:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio3/jazz/index.shtml
Having moved in weird and wonderful jazz circles for years (not concentric circles, although sometimes I can disappear up my own flugelhorn) I was amazed and gratified to see how generous and tolerant the jazz forum members are. It's a breath of fresh air after a hard day trying to work out whether or not it's worth assassinating someone's character over how big they choose to make their compost bins. :roll:
(I started a new topic because I didn't want anyone to think I was hi-jacking the existing one.)
Some days you're the dog, some days you're the fence post
The Grock in the Frock
KG Regular

molly.real name ???,got the name from the lads down the plot because im a well built girl who only weares jeans and i move all the council flags on the plot for them as their all to weak to move them theirselves,ha ha.thanks 4 the web site.
Love you lots like Jelly Tots
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic