Forum in the magazine

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Chantal
KG Regular

Am I just missing it, or is there really no mention of the forum in the actual KG magazine? I only found the forum by accident when I was looking at the website to find out about subscribing sometime last year. Surely promoting the forum, even using extracts from the forum in the mag would encourage more people to contribute? I find the forum an invaluable resource and the more people involved the more information would be available to share.

Chantal :D
Chantal

I know this corner of the earth, it smiles for me...
Allan
KG Regular

In the February issue on page 5, top left, there is a paragraph heded New Look Website. the URL is quoted there, as it is on the very top of the cover, also in the credits on page 3, so numerically we can't complain but you might consider all of it not exactly over-conspicuous. Let us hope that the readers have good eyesight.
What niggles me is that in the letters we have that oldie, someone asks about Terrex spades yet again, I have lost count of how many times we have dealt with that on the Forum.
Allan
Chantal
KG Regular

I've not yet received my February issue, something to look forward to today I hope. I'm very pleased there's something in there; this is too valuable a resource to ignore.

Chantal :D
Chantal

I know this corner of the earth, it smiles for me...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic