2 SPECIAL ONLINE OFFERS!

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

KGAdmin
Site Admin

Hi all!

Tomorrow (Saturday 10th December) we are proud to feature inside the Daily Telegraph's great Gardening section.

In it we have a special Subscription offer for Telegraph readers of a years' subscription to Kitchen Garden for only £30 (RRP £35).

You can take advantage of this offer from the front page of our website (http://www.kitchengarden.co.uk) or by calling: 01507 529300
Saturday 9-12am - Mon-Fri 8am-5pm

--------------------------------
CURRANTS OFFER

Enjoy these kitchen favourites picked fresh from your own garden with this special offer on Red currant and Black currant. Perfect for summer puddings, juices, jams, preserves and fresh fruit salads. Packed with vitamins and minerals, and high in anti oxidants, use these as part of your ‘5-a-day’ fruit and vegetable regime.

All are easy to grow, needing little attention and can even be grown in large patio tubs. They will reward you with fruit for up to a decade!

Rovada - This is the most outstanding redcurrant available and is the professional growers’ choice. Rovada produces huge strigs of large juicy redcurrants, with a mature bush producing up to 20lb of delicious fruit. Ready for picking mid July.

Ben Connan - High in vitamin C, Ben Connan bears large, fine flavoured currants on neat, compact bushes. Being frost and mildew resistant, this is probably the ideal garden black currant, and deserved holder of an RHS Award of Garden Merit.

Offer Price: £4.75 each. Buy the collection (one of each) for £7.45, a saving of £2.05
Delivery: within 28 days to UK addresses only

TO ORDER
See our offers page on www.kitchengarden.co.uk

THIS OFFER IS ONLY AVAILABLE ONLINE!

End of plug!

Best

Jason Williams
Kitchen Garden Magazine
Chantal
KG Regular

Can I take advantage of the offer if I currently have a subscription that runs until April? Can I specify the start date? :?:
Chantal

I know this corner of the earth, it smiles for me...
KGAdmin
Site Admin

Yes you can :)

Normal subscriptions are managed by Warners at the moment.

Mortons / KG are offering this deal and will pass on all orders to Warners to complete.
If you have an existing subscritpion, we will automatically append it onto your order.

Hence your order would then expire in April 2007

If you have a seperate query about your existing subscription, you'll need to contact Warners on 01778 392030

The offer is open now! :)

Best

Jason Williams
Kitchen Garden Magazine

It seems there was a small fault on the ordering page (please no comments :( ) which has now been fixed and this £30 subscription offer can now be ordered online OK.

Sorry to those who tried and failed.

Jason Williams
Kitchen Garden Magazine
Gardening Girl
KG Regular

Hi

Only just got back to the forum after a while away.

Can I still take advantage of this offer, or has the deadline passed? I can't find it mentioned anywhere else.

Thanks
GG
Gardening Girl
John
KG Regular

Me too.

John
Gardening Girl
KG Regular

Hi John

Although we didn't get a reply here, the offer seems to have reappeared on the website

Check it out at

http://www.kitchengarden.co.uk/offers.php#0000011
Gardening Girl
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic