Lost my mojo

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Catherine
KG Regular

Thank you so much for your kind comment Stravaig. I hope everything is as well as can be expected for you. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and everyone in the Ukraine right now. I was dreading the 7th June but I feel now I have got over that date I need to try and focus. This year is not going to be the year to grow but I do have plans for next year. I have a significant birthday next year in September and I need to plan
Primrose
KG Regular

Catherine. For the great losses in cur lives I think we have to let time be the healer. I, ve always found nature, in whatever form, to be a gentle healer. No matter what the environment seems to throw at it, in time it heals and new life creeps back. Just stick with growing a few items so you always have the anticipation of some new development tomorrow to look forward to. No matter how small the incentive it helps to have an incentive to get us out of bed in the morning.

We only ever have to get through one day at a time
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic