Where is the Introduction for the new Comers?

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

oldherbaceous
KG Regular

May I wish you a very warm welcome to the forum, donwynne. Do you grow much veg.
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
Primrose
KG Regular

Welcome to the forum. There are people here with a lot of experience and we've all had our fair share of mistakes and failures over the year so please feel free to to fire away with your questions and queries.

What are you growing and do your have any special areas you need help with?
Westi
KG Regular

Welcome to the forum!

Indeed we don't have a introduction thread & you will sometimes ponder where to post specific questions among the other forums despite the descriptions so just post away & don't worry too much as someone will come along & answer regardless. General Chatter is basically the get out of jail thread to ask in those situations as well & you will note our topics are more specific than general a lot of the time.

Don't worry what you ask, believe me I asked some right plonker questions from time to time but these patient folk have a lot of experience & special interests in specific elements of growing so you will get tried & tested advice to sort your problem. Can I suggest you just put a general area on profile just so the right sow/plant advice is given as there are vast climatic changes from top to bottom of these islands. Good Luck for the coming season! (It's hotting up - that's what we have to do, not the weather which is having a bit of a hiccup at the moment)! ;)
Westi
Shallot Man
KG Regular

donwynne. Fire away, you will find we do not bite.
donwynne
KG Regular

Primrose wrote:Welcome to the forum. There are people here with a lot of experience and we've all had our fair share of mistakes and failures over the year so please feel free to to fire away with your questions and queries.

What are you growing and do your have any special areas you need help with?

I have a little garden in my yard and i'm growing some cabbages and potatoes for my kitchen :wink:
Westi
KG Regular

As the cabbages are pretty slow growers you could sneak in some lettuce & spring onions so you get more from your space!
Westi
Colin2016
KG Regular

Welcome to the forum donwynne.

If sowing spring onions suggest you check out multi sowing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic