hi

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Kristine_M
KG Regular

hello Everyone

I am new to this forum and I am looking forward to learning new things and sharing my knowledge and I am grateful to be part of this Forum thank you your friend. Looking forward to interacting, learning, and later contributing.
retropants
KG Regular

Hello Kristine & welcome to the forum! Whereabouts are you located?
Westi
KG Regular

Welcome to the KG Forum Kirstine! Glad you took the leap to actually post, we get many guests who'd we'd like to meet as well as we learn as much off new members as they can from some of the seasoned growers on here.

I know some of you think it is just the same old names popping up like some club, but we are all here to keep the forum active & alive to entice the guests not to exclude. Remember the guys on here were all novices as well & have learnt through experience, failures & other members advice so take the leap of faith! I've learnt loads from these lovely people & believe me I asked some really weird, proper daft questions over time & still sometimes do!
Westi
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

And a very warm welcome from me too.... :)
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
Shallot Man
KG Regular

Hi Christine. Never be frightened of asking for advice. You will find we do not bite. :wink:
Primrose
KG Regular

Welcome Christine. What are yourt particular growing interests? We tend to concentrate mostly on vegetables althiugh I suspect all of us grow flowers as well as we like to try and keep the bees happy as pollinators apart from everything else.

And we all have plenty of growing failures to share too. The part of the country you live in can make quite a difference too, temperature wise, to the success or failure of plants so if we know roughly where you're located that can sometimes make a difference to how you try and grow specific crops for best success. Of course we all try to break these rules at some point but learning from others can sometimes prevent disappointments up front.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic