Before and after!

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Stephen
KG Regular

Bravo!
Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
Elmigo
KG Regular

Theft is not such a big problem over here, the front yard is out in the open but not at the street. It's a pedestrian area. I'm growing mostly herbs and some nice and smelly flowers for the bees on this tiny area. Nothing that would be stolen easily.

Me and all the neighbours on both sides agreed that they can pick some herbs too, as long as they keep some for me as well. Wouldn't know what to do with all of it!
todbranson
KG Regular

Elmigo wrote:Unbelievable, it took almost a year for the garden to turn into this. To be precise, 10 months of hard work on a daily basis and it was totally worth the effort. Finally I can say that it looks like a garden and in all the chaos I completely neglected the front yard. Today was a nice day to rid the front yard of 2 metres tall weeds to make room for tasty bee-herbs!

In the front yard: Lavender, California white sage, Rosemary, Thyme, Lemon balm, Savory and Lovage :mrgreen: And a nice bamboo in a plastic container with anti-rooting cloth to prevent spreading it through the neighbourhood. Hopefully that works!

Screenshot_20200913-191640_Gallery.jpg

20200913_190654.jpg[/attachment

[attachment=0]20200913_182615.jpg

Unbelievable... It looks awesome... I love it... Huge transformation...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic