Xmas lottie plans

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Sue
KG Regular

Sorry to hear about your mother Peter - must be really hard to deal with a situation like that.

I managed to get an ear infection between Christmas and New Year, so also got a whole lot of nothing done. It affected my sense of balance and I was likely to end up stranded head first in the compost bin if I tried any physical exertion.

However, did get some plans for what to grow where done and once feeling a bit better did a big tidy-up on the garden at home. The good thing about jobs this time of year is that you do get some slack to catch up before the big spring push!

Sue
mazmezroz
KG Regular

My heart goes out to you Peter. It's a cleft stick with your mum and no mistake. And sadly, as you've found, there's no satisfactory solution.

Hope you find some solace in your veggie gardening! It can be very theraputic when things get tough - well it is for me, anyway.

Even a muddy trudge to lift some parsnips and leeks gave me a boost yesterday, and we had a meal with my garlic, potatoes, parsnip, leeks, and even some tomato sauce from the freezer. Can't wait for the better weather to really start to get going with the lottie again.

Good luck! And try to keep smiling!

Love
Maz
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic