Allowable exercise

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Compo
KG Regular

Alan you didn't express a view in relation to the question I posed. But there you go...I asked folk for advice on a specific incident. I wont lock horns over it.
If I am not on the plot, I am not happy.........
Monika
KG Regular

If you are desperate to say something, Compo, could you not do it in a jocular fashion rather than chiding or criticising? They may take the point, they may not, in which case you would just have to leave it ....
peter
KG Regular

Tell them their behaviour will get the site closed for everyone.

Our Town Council has had some complaints about people failing to socially isolate on site.
When details were requested the reply was hilarious, tenants were "shouting to each other across the plots".
TC reply was a little sarcastic, evidently tenants are social distancing, as they would not be shouting if they were not! :D :D :D
Do not put off thanking people when they have helped you, as they may not be there to thank later.

I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Cider Boys
KG Regular

If it were me Compo, I would just make sure that I kept my distance from them. They know the rules and choose to flout them and I doubt that they would take any notice of being reminded of the 2 metre distancing.
Westi
KG Regular

Hi Compo! You just keep social distancing, it about you not them. By all means if they try to invade your space then just tell them to stop & move back. If you have to use anything like a tap or lock use your sleeve or a tissue & invest in some alcohol gel or a sacrificial bottle of a strong drinking spirits.
Westi
Compo
KG Regular

We keep the site gate open all day and I have designated the last tap by the gate as the handwashing tap. The chair is going to make it known that if people fail to observe simple easy to follow instructions he will take action.

My frustration is that the very poor choices people make affect us all. Sadly I am one of lifes helpers and fixers who prefers the non conflict route. Today I vented and you guys listened. Tomorrow is another day.

Thanks again
Geoff
KG Regular

Darwinism will have the last word.
Compo
KG Regular

Geoff totally agree with that !!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic