Happy Birthday.

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Dear Catherine, may I wish you a very Happy Birthday and hope you have a marvellous day.
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
alan refail
KG Regular

Penblwydd hapus

Happy Birthday
Cred air o bob deg a glywi, a thi a gei rywfaint bach o wir (hen ddihareb Gymraeg)
Believe one tenth of what you hear, and you will get some little truth (old Welsh proverb)
Shallot Man
KG Regular

Me also.
retropants
KG Regular

Happy birthday Catherine!
Diane
KG Regular

Enjoy your special day. Happy birthday.
'Preserve wildlife - pickle a rat'
Primrose
KG Regular

Many happy returns. Hope the sun has been shining for you .
robo
KG Regular

From me also
Westi
KG Regular

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHERINE!
Westi
Gerry
KG Regular

Same from me too.

Gerry.
Catherine
KG Regular

Please can I say thank you for your birthday wishes. It was greatly appreciated. I have a problem with my computer. I have a very old computer which collects my emails. I have a new (a bit newer than the old laptop but not much) laptop which I can't, for some reason, sort my emails out to collect. I have a tablet which only gets some emails but not all so I have to switch my old laptop on every few weeks to collect emails. This is what has happened today. I do appreciate your best wishes. I joined Slimming World in February as I knew I needed to lose weight. I got to my goal weight last month having lost 18 lbs. I have done SW for many years, I sorted a cupboard out recently and found 8 years of SW Joining Wallets and I never stuck after two to three weeks. We were broken into three time this year at our allotment. Also had someone stealing our veggies this year. So I was feeling quite down at the allotment but this winter we are going to raise our fence and gates to make it more protected. We grew outdoor tomatoes from seed this year and were doing really well with loads and loads of tomatoes then we got blight so lost almost all of them. The cabbages, kale, caulis and particularly the tenderstem broccoli have done really well. We have have had loads of climbing French beans and dwarf beans, lettuce and beetroot. Thank you again for birthday wishes.x
Primrose
KG Regular

Good to have you hopefully back on board Catherine. Do stay tuned in whenever you can.
Well done on your lost 18 lbs! As a crisp and savoury snack lover, I know how hard it is.
Bad luck with your blighted tomatoes. Perhaps next year try some of the tumbling varieties. They often fruit earlier which means you have less risk of losing your total crop.
Catherine
KG Regular

Thank you Primrose.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic