Where Did My Water Go?

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

robo
KG Regular

Don't know about fleece westi but my wife's got her thermal g string out ready
Stephen
KG Regular

Colin, that is a lot of storage capacity. If there is no running water, you'll need it.
I'm lucky as we do have council pop on tap.
Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
Colin2016
KG Regular

There is water tap on site, it's just I like to try different ways, like using a hose which is not allowed from the tap.

Making trips back & forward from the tap can be very time consuming plus wet!
robo
KG Regular

We had a tap for every two plots ,no great pressure on the water but enough ,then the council decided to make another 35 plots on the outside of the perimeter fence , to be honest they partly did the extension right they left the old fence in which is part of my plot they erected a new fence round the new plots it's eight feet high double gates on the bottom end like we already have but they decided there was no funds for water and taps they said the new plotters were going to be told the would have to make there own provisions ,what a joke the new plotters were told they can use the taps on the original allotment last summer was a nightmare 37 plots using the one tap nearest to them the tap that was designed for my plot and the one opposite ,
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic