Pa Snip has requested Poddington Pea attendence

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Poddington Pea
KG Regular

Hi everyone
Pa snip (dad) has requested that i Poddington Pea pop by every now and again just so i can update you all if he cannot.
Hi everyone.
Down at the bottom of the garden, among the birds and the bees, your find alot of little people called the poddington peas, the poddinton peas. :wink:
tigerburnie
KG Regular

Hi PP, I hope this not too difficult for you and that Pa is keeping up as well as can be expected.
Been gardening for over 65 years and still learning.
Primrose
KG Regular

Nice to hear from you again. We hope The Boss is keeping his spirits up and knows that even if he doesn't feel up to posting, he's still very much in our thoughts.
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Good morning, P,pea, hope you settle in okay on here and we all eagerly await anything you have to share with us...

I really do hope you have at least a little of your Dad's humour, as we have done and still do, enjoy it very much.... :)

Oh, and just in case your Dad has said anything bad about me, I deny it all... :)
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
Diane
KG Regular

Hello PP (or can we still call you Pod?) - give you dad very best wishes from me too.
'Preserve wildlife - pickle a rat'
retropants
KG Regular

hello P,Pea, thankyou for popping in to say hello. Please pass on my best wishes to your Pa.
Poddington Pea
KG Regular

Hi everyone, please do call me pod as dad says there is another pp here, so i will be pod.
I do like to think i am a chip of the old block and hopefully i will carry on his legacey when hes gone
Down at the bottom of the garden, among the birds and the bees, your find alot of little people called the poddington peas, the poddinton peas. :wink:
Westi
KG Regular

Hi Pod! Welcome!

I've sure you've inherited the humour gene & will keep us amused & hopefully in your Dad's absence you will get the gardening answers needed to keep the plot cropping like he does. You've been given a great foundation & have a father that has shown guts, humour & determination both in the personal battle & giving you the greatest legacy of having a happy & fulfilling time on the plot. I'm sure you will find comfort & his guiding hand when down there in the future, take comfort in that, it's not sad, it's confirmation & happy memories which he planned just for you.

Hey Pa! I know you will be monitoring this thread - how comfortable is the bed? I do expect you to at least scratch your initials in the frame work somewhere, stickers are a right issue for the company to get off as well I've heard & glitter is a bit of a pain. Not encouraging you (obvs) but why not make it your space & the one last point of defiance? Hey? The company is not likely to be able to chastise you & Pod will tell them where to go if they try retrospectively! Thinking of you Pa! X
Westi
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Evening Pa Snip, my Old Sausage, well that bed now, will always be known as the bed of humour, smiles and kindness, from now on...
You really are one of the most wonderful forum members we have, so thank you for everything you have contributed, my good friend. :)

Stephen
KG Regular

Hi Pod and welcome
Obviously Pa is in a raised bed. Wish him well.
Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
Pa Snip
KG Regular

Stephen wrote:Hi Pod and welcome
Obviously Pa is in a raised bed. Wish him well.

Very perceptive of our intentions. Good one.

The danger when people start to believe their own publicity is that they often fall off their own ego.

At least travelling under the guise of the Pa Snip Enterprise gives me an excuse for appearing to be on another planet
Poddington Pea
KG Regular

Hi All
Dads now well and truely in his bed, today was a terrible day for him, maybe 2morro will be better.
Thank you all
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Dear Pod, your whole family are in my thoughts....I hope today is indeed a little easier!

robo
KG Regular

Pod ,I think he is in all our thoughts please pass him our best wishes
alan refail
KG Regular

Sorry to hear the bad news. I am thinking of you all.
Cred air o bob deg a glywi, a thi a gei rywfaint bach o wir (hen ddihareb Gymraeg)
Believe one tenth of what you hear, and you will get some little truth (old Welsh proverb)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic