Mid Winter Bits and Bobs.

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Shallot Man
KG Regular

robo wrote:I keep getting calls to go an see the asthma nurse but I just can't be bothered I know I should but we all have to go sometime and she says the same things every visit ,some of the excuses I'm making lately even surprise me

robo. I know how you feel. Though I go once a year. I keep up to date with the monthly ASTHMA web- sight.
Westi
KG Regular

I'm rather fond of the weather report at the moment. Looked at some of my old diary's & this is mimicking some of my better years. OK my diaries do not mention weight of harvest & varieties, but a bit of when & what generally sown, weather on the day etc. (Most didn't get past May entries though as too busy after that but still some funny (now) observations)!

I'm happy the adder was re-located from 2008 - her & her mates antics took a lot of space on the entries but she was out, not out/out just sunning herself into warmth this time back then. Kind of miss her though, but only her, the boyfriends were not such great planting partners!
Westi
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic