Happy New Year to you all for 2019

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Johnboy
KG Regular

A happy new year and my hopes are for you all to have and enjoy a very fruitful season.
JB.
JB.
Pa Snip
KG Regular

Happy New Year to all, may the year bring you and yours happiness & health.

From the crew of the Pa Snip Enterprise ( Captain Pa, Lt Ma & Pvt Poddington Pea,

The danger when people start to believe their own publicity is that they often fall off their own ego.

At least travelling under the guise of the Pa Snip Enterprise gives me an excuse for appearing to be on another planet
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Well I have been up for about 3 hours and I have to say, it doesn't seem a lot different to last year at the momment....maybe i'm being a little impatient... :) :)
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
Pa Snip
KG Regular

:D That's why I have never bothered with new year resolutions, just don't have the resolve. :D

What goes around, comes around, a bit like the windmills of your mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXFh-mYh2dQ

The danger when people start to believe their own publicity is that they often fall off their own ego.

At least travelling under the guise of the Pa Snip Enterprise gives me an excuse for appearing to be on another planet
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

I never make New Year resolutions, as there is nothing that I really want to change.... :)

Pa Snip
KG Regular

oldherbaceous wrote:I never make New Year resolutions, as there is nothing that I really want to change.... :)

Ah ha, now that's where 2019 will be different. You'll be changing your underwear more often :lol:

oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Thank you for that reminder, Pa Snip.....there's only you that could have possibly thought of that... :) :)

Pa Snip
KG Regular

oldherbaceous wrote:Thank you for that reminder, Pa Snip.....there's only you that could have possibly thought of that... :) :)

Couldn't resist my friend, just couldn't resist. :D

oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Just been digging over the allotment again, and managed to collar the few people that I know have been trying to avoid me, because they didn't know what to say....anyway all sorted. So, Old Codger comes up and wishes me a, Nappy New Year...revenge will be sweet... :)

Pa Snip
KG Regular

:lol:

JohnN
KG Regular

Next year all will become clear. We'll have 20/20 vision, won't we? Happy New Year to y'all.
Pa Snip
KG Regular

JohnN wrote:Next year all will become clear. We'll have 20/20 vision, won't we? Happy New Year to y'all.

or hindsight.

Happy New Year to you as well

Diane
KG Regular

And Happy New Year to one and all from me. As a seagull pooped on me yesterday, whilst I was strolling along Bournemouth promenade, I shall take this as a good luck omen.
'Preserve wildlife - pickle a rat'
robo
KG Regular

I nearly pissed myself pa snip
Primrose
KG Regular

I was cosily tucked up under my duvet at 10.30 pm and as party pooper of the year, slept through most of the fireworks !
Dry January was supposed to start in our house today but has received a special dispensation and will now start tomorrow as we discovered a nearly full bottle of wine still in the fridge which was too good to leave unfinished for a month

I suppose there is always coq au vin !! Does that count?? :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic