Greetings & Best Wishes

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Pa Snip
KG Regular

And to you Westi

The danger when people start to believe their own publicity is that they often fall off their own ego.

At least travelling under the guise of the Pa Snip Enterprise gives me an excuse for appearing to be on another planet
Monika
KG Regular

Thank you, Pa Snip! Yes, I am sitting here looking out at the just waning moon rising above the trees on our village nature reserve and until this afternoon we heard and saw from our windows the Santa Specials running on the Bolton Abbey to Embsay steam railway in the valley .... The Yorkshire Dales are lovely any time, but best in winter!
Pa Snip
KG Regular

Morning All

It's Christmas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpfHSqLXePI

We all made it to another one, enjoy everybody

The danger when people start to believe their own publicity is that they often fall off their own ego.

At least travelling under the guise of the Pa Snip Enterprise gives me an excuse for appearing to be on another planet
Diane
KG Regular

Morning everyone - bring on the festivities....and chocolate and sherry for breakfast. :lol:
'Preserve wildlife - pickle a rat'
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

I'm dribbling in anticipation of the golden Turkey.....but I suppose it will be black like every other year.... :)

Have a great day everyone.... :)
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
Pa Snip
KG Regular

Diane wrote:Morning everyone - bring on the festivities....and chocolate and sherry for breakfast. :lol:

ooh you decadent thing you :lol:

Primrose
KG Regular

Yes , we're all still here so let's raise a glass.... (or a mug of late breakfast tea) to each other and count our blessings.

Looking out on a garden full ofbirds. We've been very generous giving them a Christmas size breakfast this morning so they're all rewarding us with their presence.

Sadly though, no Christmas bells from our parish church this year drifting over the air, , either for the midnight service or this morning. First time I can remember that happening. They must be short of ringers.
Last edited by Primrose on Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pa Snip
KG Regular

oldherbaceous wrote:I'm dribbling in anticipation of the golden Turkey.....but I suppose it will be black like every other year.... :)

Have a great day everyone.... :)

I'm dribbling as well ……………. bet no one gives me a bib :lol:

Pa Snip
KG Regular

Primrose

I'm very surprised about the church bells, even more so if it was (or rather wasn't) St Peters

Had 20+ Goldies on the feeders first thing this morning & they are still popping back for more

tigerburnie
KG Regular

Well I must have been a good boy after all, thanks Santa for loads of nice gifts.
Been gardening for over 65 years and still learning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic