Of possible interest to chilli fans?

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Primrose
KG Regular

I have just received this offer from Victoriana Nursery Gardens who have just held their Chilli Fest and are now selling their surplus crop. It seemed to me it might be an idea opportunity for Chilli lovers who want to experiment with new varieties but who would like an opportunity to try them first.

50% off Freshly Picked Chilli Fruits!
Chilli Fest 2018 was a truly blisteringly good weekend - and it was great to see so many friends from all over the Country and even the Continent!
But to make our Chilli Fest the event it is we have to grow more than one or two Chillies - which means that we currently have an abundance of delicious fresh fruit which we really would hate to see go to waste! And so the code OCT18 will also give you 50% off our lovely Chillies which we will pick fresh to your order - it's a bit like pick your own only we do the picking! Full details and lists of the varieties available can be found at Freshly Picked Super Hot Chilli Fruits and Freshly Picked Chilli Fruits - get them while they're hot!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter @Victoriana_NG or Facebook or Instagram for daily updates on what we're sowing and growing (and the occasional bit of cooking and other 'stuff'). And feel free to share this discount code with your fellow gardening friends and allotmenteers!
Kindest Regards
All at Victoriana
Offer ends midnight 4th November 2018. Offer does not extend to the carriage element of any order. Offer code can be used on our website, in person or when placing telephone orders. Offer code cannot be used in conjunction with any other deals or offer codes. Remember, it is early Autumn and some plants are starting to lose their leaves and go into dormancy. They may look a little 'tatty' now, but this is completely normal!
[email protected]
01233 740529
Primrose
KG Regular

I now grow just Hungarian Hot Wax. Itss marketed as being on the less hot dial in the spectrum spectrum but every so often for a completely inexplicable reason we get an occasional fruit which seems to be far hotter than any of the others. If i had been growing several different varieties at once I might have been able to blame it on cross pollination but I don,t even have that excuse so am mystified why it happens. Anyway they are a nice size chilli to grow in my view and very decorative as they ripen going from green to yellow to orange and finally to red.

I think I,d probably grow a few as a decorative pot plant even If I didn't use the chilliest !
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic