How do you post a photo.

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Catherine
KG Regular

Please can someone remind me how to post a photo. I have an Instagram account and am a dab hand at those but I can't for the life of me remember how to post on here. Many thanks.
robo
KG Regular

Catherine ,I've been struggling to post them I spent three hours yesterday afternoon on our laptop all to no avail I tried last thing last night using our kindle I spent ten minutes pressing the screen and don't ask me how it worked I checked out all the instructions on forum and nothing worked
Westi
KG Regular

I find it is hit & miss, sometimes they turn out fine then the next time everyone gets neck ache as they turn on their side when on here. It is better since the upgrade though, but some times it just doesn't want to play at all. It seems to prefer cameras to phones still. I love to see other peoples photos of their plots, crops & visits here & there, but if the process is frustrating we may not see as many.
Westi
Catherine
KG Regular

All my photos are on a tablet and I have no trouble posting on to Instagram or Facebook but will have to look at how to post on here as I have some brilliant pictures of our plot and produce and wanted to post them.
Pa Snip
KG Regular

Click post reply
Click Full Editor & Preview
Click Attachments
Click Add Files

Select the folder you wish to upload pic from and then select the picture(s) required. You may load up to 3 pics per post.

Click Place Inline to load picture in dialogue box

DSC_479101.jpg
DSC_479101.jpg (76.67 KiB) Viewed 2802 times
Click Submit

PROVIDING the pictures are of the right size they should load.

The danger when people start to believe their own publicity is that they often fall off their own ego.

At least travelling under the guise of the Pa Snip Enterprise gives me an excuse for appearing to be on another planet
Pa Snip
KG Regular

If it wont load try resizing your picture

The danger when people start to believe their own publicity is that they often fall off their own ego.

At least travelling under the guise of the Pa Snip Enterprise gives me an excuse for appearing to be on another planet
Monika
KG Regular

There is also a guide on the Board Index under the title Website Help: 'Quick guide to posting a picture'
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic