Instant promotion

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Pa Snip
KG Regular

One exhibitor at the Edenbridge & Oxted Agricultural show was a rabbit with its own police uniform.
DSC_4180edit.jpg
DSC_4180edit.jpg (21.93 KiB) Viewed 2619 times

Immediately outside of the tent with the rabbits was the Police display, the local beat bobbies entered into the spirit of things by naming the rabbit "PC Drugs Bunny" and decided to advertise for a new position in the force, that of 'Rabbit Handler'.

This new position rapidly drew lots of enquiries and applicants, in the hundreds, so much so it was decided to withdraw the advert for the position of rabbit handler as it was in danger of getting out of hand.

I see this as a missed opportunity on the part of the local force, given instant promotion and transfer to CID that rabbit may well have solved a long outstanding crime >>>>>>>>

>>>>

Just who did frame Roger Rabbit

The danger when people start to believe their own publicity is that they often fall off their own ego.

At least travelling under the guise of the Pa Snip Enterprise gives me an excuse for appearing to be on another planet
robo
KG Regular

He will struggle to keep them ears to the ground
Primrose
KG Regular

Well, like most thieves, he can probably outrun the police officers
Pa Snip
KG Regular

As careers go it may be a little hare raising

The danger when people start to believe their own publicity is that they often fall off their own ego.

At least travelling under the guise of the Pa Snip Enterprise gives me an excuse for appearing to be on another planet
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic