Does size matter ?? ...................

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Westi
KG Regular

Stop rubbing it in robo! Haven't had a drop for weeks, well actually months! Had a chat to one of the committee guys yesterday & he said they asked the council if there would be a hose ban and they said 'not at the moment'! Small blessings really count!
Westi
Pa Snip
KG Regular

Is it not the water companies that impose hose bans ? not the council

The danger when people start to believe their own publicity is that they often fall off their own ego.

At least travelling under the guise of the Pa Snip Enterprise gives me an excuse for appearing to be on another planet
robo
KG Regular

We have a ban starting on the 5th of August I think a deduction on the water rates is called for as north west water are breaking our contract , they have enough money to build a big pipeline to pump sewage into the river Mersey they should spend it on new reservoirs or a large desalination plant
Westi
KG Regular

Council have the heads up before the water companies are going to impose a ban which they share with the site! Maybe they will have to impose one here soon - BBC weather said 3 weeks until a shower! I can feel my biceps are going to get a work out soon!
Westi
robo
KG Regular

I've just read that allotments and blue badge holders are exempt from hose pipe bans
Pa Snip
KG Regular

I think Blue Badge holders have to apply for exemption, but I am open to correction

The danger when people start to believe their own publicity is that they often fall off their own ego.

At least travelling under the guise of the Pa Snip Enterprise gives me an excuse for appearing to be on another planet
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic