The Good, the Bad and the Sad .....

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Mouse2
KG Regular

I feel for you, Monica. When I decided (quite suddenly) to do what you are about to do, I really thought I might regret it. However, once it was done, instead of regret, I felt a huge sense of relief, though I did miss my lovely lottie neighbours!
Hopefully, you will find it so much easier being able to just pop in and out to do little jobs whenever you feel like it, and might even have time to just put your feet up and relax out there some of the time. I wish you all the best with it.
retropants
KG Regular

hi Mouse2, you've made me feel better, thankyou. (hopefully Monica too!) I am dreading giving up ours, but we have to. I hope I feel the same once it is done!
Monika
KG Regular

Do you know, Mouse2, we have said the same about the relief. Because we had the allotment for such a long time, it obviously became part of the weekly, monthly, yearly routine one establishes in one's life over the years, but creeping old age makes it more difficult to keep up with ALL of them. So to reduce the load IS a relief, however much we shall miss the produce and the garden work. At least I shall still be able to indulge in my favourite occupation, digging, at home!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic