Oops! Another unintentional glut!

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Westi
KG Regular

Do you recall me saying my pumpkins & squash did nothing when I sowed them but the seeds looked just fine, like out of the packet? So I sowed again...well I never removed same sad seed from the pots or in the ground & now they have decided they would quite like to grow! As they have obviously struggled I will become all maternal & plant them on & give them a chance - but it's going to be a challenge getting on the plot if they take off as that bed is close to the front this year! :lol:
Westi
Mouse2
KG Regular

I have a similar problem with French beans at the moment, Westie - two weeks after the appearance of the first seedling, I had the sum total of just two out of the twelve i had sown. I decided to stick all my left-over seeds in between the original planting stations, and within a week, several of these later-sown ones had appeared. Now, in the last two days, all the rest have decided to grow too!

Oh well, there are definitely worse problems to have . :D
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

I think we all have this problem somewhere along the line and maybe we never will know the correct answer....
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic