Haxnicks Root Trainers and weather.

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Pa Snip
KG Regular

Purchased 3 x Haxnicks 32 deep cell Root Trainers yesterday

Very disappointed to now discover that they no longer have a enclosed tray to sit in

On the weather front: for ages now we had been unable to get out on the plot because of the rain, not I dare not go on the plot for any length of time because of the sun. I dare not risk getting sun burn around my left cheek or neck area

The danger when people start to believe their own publicity is that they often fall off their own ego.

At least travelling under the guise of the Pa Snip Enterprise gives me an excuse for appearing to be on another planet
Geoff
KG Regular

I've never seen any with a tray; just frame, books and covers.
Monika
KG Regular

Perhaps, PaSnip, you mean the transparent cover as tray? I always use the transparent cover as cover and have bought a number of solid seed trays (without holes) to stand the frames in. I bought my first long root trainers when they first came out (12/15 years ago?) and they are so brilliant, especially for all the bean species and sweet peas. The short ones I use for all the brassicas and other bits and pieces.
Pa Snip
KG Regular

I stand corrected, Mrs S was leading me up the garden path

The danger when people start to believe their own publicity is that they often fall off their own ego.

At least travelling under the guise of the Pa Snip Enterprise gives me an excuse for appearing to be on another planet
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic