Sign of things to come.

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Shallot Man
KG Regular

I note we now have a barber in our super-market. My Son informs me they have a dentist in theirs. :o :o
Pa Snip
KG Regular

They tried having dentists next to the butchery department but getting custom was like pulling hens teeth

The danger when people start to believe their own publicity is that they often fall off their own ego.

At least travelling under the guise of the Pa Snip Enterprise gives me an excuse for appearing to be on another planet
JohnN
KG Regular

Shallot Man wrote:I note we now have a barber in our super-market. My Son informs me they have a dentist in theirs. :o :o

Don't buy the sausages.
Gerry
KG Regular

Our doctors surgery is on the site of the old slaughter house (I can't spell the French name), just across the road from the grave yard.
Diane
KG Regular

Oh Pa - there should be a 'groan' emoji......lol.
'Preserve wildlife - pickle a rat'
Pa Snip
KG Regular

Diane wrote:Oh Pa - there should be a 'groan' emoji......lol.

:lol:

The danger when people start to believe their own publicity is that they often fall off their own ego.

At least travelling under the guise of the Pa Snip Enterprise gives me an excuse for appearing to be on another planet
Monika
KG Regular

One of Skipton's fancy restaurants is in a former gents public toilet. My OH still refuses to eat there ......
Pa Snip
KG Regular

Monika wrote:One of Skipton's fancy restaurants is in a former gents public toilet. My OH still refuses to eat there ......

Peas on the menu ???

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic