April fool?

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

PLUMPUDDING
KG Regular

Has anyone else noticed the April Fools item in the April KG magazine?

I hope the howling doesn't upset the neighbours. :D
Monika
KG Regular

I did, PP, but it took a time to sink in that it was the APRIL issue!

(on that subject, I wish magazines didn't come out 4/5/6 weeks before the month on the cover. But that is just a personal grouse, sorry)
Colin2016
KG Regular

No did not see it but hey I read it in March not April, Reading May now soon be summer at this rate.

"(on that subject, I wish magazines didn't come out 4/5/6 weeks before the month on the cover. But that is just a personal grouse, sorry)"

Fully agree, mag has less relevance to time of reading so most of it is ignored along with the adverts which I assume is what pays.
PLUMPUDDING
KG Regular

I'm still reading the April one. I don't start until just before the relevant month then you don't get nudged into planting things too early. I've received the May edition this week but it won't get touched for a few weeks so if they are expecting a rush of response to any articles I hope they're still current when I get round to reading it. I've noticed that events and offers overlap the magazines slightly and it's easy to miss some of them if you do wait.
Westi
KG Regular

Ha PP!
hat is just the comment I put in the survey - 2 lists, do now & prepare for this next!
Westi
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic