We want your Kitchen Garden website feedback

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

KGAdmin
Site Admin

Good afternoon everyone,

As highly valued members of the Kitchen Garden community, we would really value your opinions on our new website.

This is the link you need to follow: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/KGForumWebSurvey17

Be honest!

D
Westi
KG Regular

Habitually I just go on the forum! But I will take a peek & let you know!
Westi
Shallot Man
KG Regular

Westi wrote:Habitually I just go on the forum! But I will take a peek & let you know!

Westi. Me too
Colin2016
KG Regular

All done...Thanks for the tip of using plastic container for storing vericulite in the video.
tigerburnie
KG Regular

Never looked for a website , just bought the mag and found the forum, will look later.
Been gardening for over 65 years and still learning.
Diane
KG Regular

Done....:)
'Preserve wildlife - pickle a rat'
Pa Snip
KG Regular

Cannot recall ever having looked at webpage.

All I currently use is hard copy via subscription and as some may have noticed I take a quiet look in on the forums now and again, rarely :lol: :roll: :lol:

The danger when people start to believe their own publicity is that they often fall off their own ego.

At least travelling under the guise of the Pa Snip Enterprise gives me an excuse for appearing to be on another planet
robo
KG Regular

Done
Westi
KG Regular

Done!
Westi
Pawty
KG Regular

Hi,

Sorry KG Admin - but yet again, went to the website (which looks great and made me hungry seeing the mac cheese recipe) and I can't view the subs articles despite me being logged in. I even did a password re-set! I know my subscription is coming to an end so maybe that's why - but if that's the case why do I still get the subs emails.

Sorry, but this is the forth time .... so won't complete the questionnaire until I can use the website properly. Example article behind the free bee seeds.

Thanks

Pawty
Pa Snip
KG Regular

I'm thinking that Pawty may well be under the same impression I was.
I had at first presumed the request was related to the online subs club, which I don't indulge in, I then realised it probably meant the ordinary web page. I bet I am not the only one making wrong assumption

Lesson you might learn from that, post the link of what you want our opinion on e.g http://www.kitchengarden.co.uk/ not just the link to the survey.

I have just looked at web page and opened the article on potatoes, well that was a mistake for a start. On trying to use my 'back' button the page kept me firmly on the potato article.
I had to open from my favourites list to get back to forum.

The danger when people start to believe their own publicity is that they often fall off their own ego.

At least travelling under the guise of the Pa Snip Enterprise gives me an excuse for appearing to be on another planet
tigerburnie
KG Regular

Read some of it, very good, though some repeated what's in the magazine, but useful what I've read so far.
Been gardening for over 65 years and still learning.
Colin2016
KG Regular

An experience that may be of interest to you.

I am putting an order together and wanted some Sweet Alyssum Snowcloth so did a search on your website which showed nothing.

So thought I’ll email you and ask the question direct to make sure.

Finding your email address was impossible as I seemed to go around in circles answering your faqs. Using your site map showed no contact page or email address.

In the end I emailed the editor of the magazine.

Just had a thought this was done on the "D.T.Brown" seeds site, editor email used was "Mortons" I assume these are all the same company?
peter
KG Regular

Morton Media owns Kitchen Garden magazine and various other titles, it does not as far as I know own any seed companies, although there is a relationship between KG and various gardening retailers.
Do not put off thanking people when they have helped you, as they may not be there to thank later.

I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Colin2016
KG Regular

Just done a quick check the kitchen Garden shop takes me to D T Brown seeds site and with what Peter safe to assume they all connected.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic