Macmillan Cancer Support update

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Pa Snip
KG Regular

Event details removed from this forum by Pa Snip.

Update below
Last edited by Pa Snip on Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

The danger when people start to believe their own publicity is that they often fall off their own ego.

At least travelling under the guise of the Pa Snip Enterprise gives me an excuse for appearing to be on another planet
dan3008
KG Regular

Wow, that's a really amazing thing you're doing as a family. I wish I could come say hi, but its a little far for me, particularly without a car...

As soon as my income is sorted I'll send sponsorship for pod :) dont forget the before and after pics ;)
Once the game is over the king and the pawn go back in the same box. Anonymous

Exploring is like walking, where the walking decides where we're going. Bob the dinosaur from dinopaws
Pa Snip
KG Regular

I have contacted Dan privately.

The danger when people start to believe their own publicity is that they often fall off their own ego.

At least travelling under the guise of the Pa Snip Enterprise gives me an excuse for appearing to be on another planet
Pa Snip
KG Regular

for Dan3008 as originally requested.

I removed the text of the original post when I saw the view numbers increasing but no supportive comments apart from Dan.
That also included the fact I had invited anybody who was within sensible driving distance to attend our Tea & Bacon Roll Morning on our allotment at which Poddington Pea was having her head shaved but unfortunately no one from this site showed any interest.

001-v3.jpg
001-v3.jpg (21.18 KiB) Viewed 4412 times

001-v3.jpg
001-v3.jpg (21.18 KiB) Viewed 4412 times

Total raised as a result of that morning , so far, in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support ........................................ £1360
Attachments
DSC_832478.jpg
DSC_832478.jpg (79.65 KiB) Viewed 4412 times

Westi
KG Regular

Wow! Excellent!

And now you all know what to get Pod for Xmas - wooly hats! Cheers for posting Pa!

Westi
Westi
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Evening Pa Snip, your daughter did a wonderful job and i think she is very brave.....and a decent amount raised too.
I am very sorry for my lack of support, though.
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
Pawty
KG Regular

That's amazing! You must be very proud !

PM me the link to the just giving site and I'll happily make a donation.

My mum loves knitting hats and I'm sure would love to make one for your daughter - let me know if she would like one and I'll make a request. She's currently knitting 50 for the premature baby ward at her local hospital.

Pawty
Pa Snip
KG Regular

Thank you Pawty, I have sent you the link to Brave the Shave page by private message.

Thanks for the hat offer, kind thought but I think the little mites at hospital mean your mums efforts should not to be diverted.

Kindest regards

Pawty
KG Regular

No problem. Fantastic charity to support - they do amazing work. Just donated and it looks like she's got a great following!

Come on everyone - if everyone who views this post donates just £1 I reckon we could help get her up to £2k in no time.

Pawty
robo
KG Regular

Pa snip, would you please put the link back on , for the ones like myself who always intend to do something but never get around to it
Pa Snip
KG Regular

Pawty

Thanks for the donation , really appreciated, and thanks for marking it KG, helps work out who is who

robo

With pleasure, thanks

https://bravetheshave.org.uk/shavers/suzi-mee/

robo
KG Regular

Done
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Dear Pa Snip, thank you for putting the link back on, as it gave me the chance to put things right.
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
Pa Snip
KG Regular

My dear OH, there was absolutely nothing wrong that needed putting rightbut thank you.

robo thank you,

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic