giveaways

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

lez
KG Regular

Hi Ya, I am a little confused with the new layout. I have been away for a time due to detached retinas. I used to be able to access the giveaway and competitions from here as they were all listed across the top of the page but now cannot find a way into applying, I don't do face book or tweeter so I don't see where I am going wrong so please advise me
Geoff
KG Regular

Welcome back - we need all the active posters we can get at the moment.

There is some discussion here and links to different bits of the new website viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13291#p129404

It has been a struggle for me to use it but that has recently been sorted. If you go to it fresh and create a login based on your subscription number (if you don't know it I think there is a note as to how to get it sent to you) you will probably be OK. If you are not a subscriber I think you can still access most of the site but I'm not sure about the freebies. Must remember now my login is working to enter the competitions every month!
lez
KG Regular

Hi Ya, Thanks Geoff, I will give it go cheers
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic