belated birthday wishes for pa snip

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Pa Snip
KG Regular

Westi wrote:I wouldn't worry Pa!

I got no greetings on here either on my birthday! (Actually you have). After I got over the angst of that I noted how many birthdays I missed until someone else posted something. Birthdays is not so obvious as it was on the old site - easy to miss now!

But had I seen it Pa I'd have been right in there with something grander than 'Happy Birthday'! Would have included fighter, survivor, role model for dignity & giving the thumbs up to 'experts' etc! You are a legend - (well on here & for your family & friends)! But still Happy Birthday sums it up I think. :wink:

Westi

Flaming 'eck Westi :oops: Thanks (shade of red now)
Cripes, errrm, can I use some of that for me epitaph :lol: :D

The danger when people start to believe their own publicity is that they often fall off their own ego.

At least travelling under the guise of the Pa Snip Enterprise gives me an excuse for appearing to be on another planet
Pa Snip
KG Regular

Retropants Thanks

The danger when people start to believe their own publicity is that they often fall off their own ego.

At least travelling under the guise of the Pa Snip Enterprise gives me an excuse for appearing to be on another planet
Westi
KG Regular

Didn't mean to embarrass Pa! Just your story is so inspiring & your attitude is to be envied. Maybe 'Happy Growing" then.

Westi
Westi
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic