New Website - What do you think?

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Pawty
KG Regular

Thanks for trying.

I set up the account using the subscriber details you had to request a while ago also. It recognises my login name, password etc... But I still can't view any articles ...

Hopefully KG mag admin keep an eye on this forum and will look into it for us.... Although I note the website no longer has a from this weeks forum box, so maybe they don't.

If we don't hear from them in a week or so, maybe I'll try paper and pen and see where that gets me.

Will keep you updated and let you know if I can get that chilli jam recipe!

Pawty
Geoff
KG Regular

I have sent a message to the main website and to KGAdmin on here:

Zeddit is garbage.
Fix it or lose your subscribers!
See forum. People who have registered cannot access Subs Club items. For example, the Chilli Jam recipe, if you click on Sign In it just repeats the screen without actually asking for credentials.
dan3008
KG Regular

Zeddit is garbage. But its well advertised garbage, favored by a lot of commercial web servers
Once the game is over the king and the pawn go back in the same box. Anonymous

Exploring is like walking, where the walking decides where we're going. Bob the dinosaur from dinopaws
KGAdmin
Site Admin

Hi everyone, sorry, i've had my eye off the forum ball recently because i've been so busy.
Any problems with Zeddit logins will be fixed with top priority on monday.
Anyone who has any problems at all, could you please email me directly - [email protected] and cc [email protected]

We will need to know the following:

Surname
Postcode
Subscriber ID
Email address
Brief description of the problem

Most of the details above are needed to find you in our internal subscription database.

Thanks and sorry again
Darren
Geoff
KG Regular

I've done that.
Had a Subs Club Newsletter overnight that I have never had before but still can't get all the recipe.
Pawty
KG Regular

Just a quick update in case anyone else is having problems accessing the subs articles on the KG website...

I emailed Darren (as above) with my details. I'm now getting subs updates emailed through which I've not had before.

I tried to log into the website but it didn't recognise me/my email address. So, I created a new account using my subscriber ID (subscription number) and I now have access to all articles.

Darren, not sure if you did a reset, or if there was a problem with zeddit, but thanks for sorting.

Chilli jam this weekend then!

Pawty
Geoff
KG Regular

Working for me too, didn't have to create a new ID,original OK.
Geoff
KG Regular

Is there still a way of getting hold of an annual index to the magazine?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic